Onyirtodd's Dedicated Thread

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

Re: Onyirtodd's Dedicated Thread

Postby Roxburgh » Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:47 pm

scottland wrote:Saturday morning 9 am.

Knock knock, knock knock.

Opens door.

Hello we are jehovahs witnesses,did you know the world is going to end soon and you need to prepare for it.We could comr=e in and tell you about it if you like.

One of these days they will get the date right :roll:
Roxburgh
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Peekay » Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:57 pm

I've always wanted to know how many bloody witnesses they need before Jehovahs trial starts!

PK
Peekay
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby BrigitDoon » Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:04 pm

Only 144,000 will be allowed into heaven. They currently have a membership of the order of 2,000,000. Seems they need lay a few off before they start recruiting again.
UXB
BrigitDoon
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Is this **** onny use?

Postby onyirtodd » Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:01 pm

I know the odds are against it. Let's hope there's nae photos of the guy brandishing a Kalashnikov.

SNP councillor defects to Labour.

Former SNP councillor Colin Deans has defected to the ruling Labour group on Glasgow City Council amid claims of bullying.

He was last year elected as one of the three councillors to represent the Newlands/Aulburn ward.

<http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/display.var.2474737.0.snp_councillor_defects_to_labour.php>
238 to 127. All in all a good afternoon's work
onyirtodd
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Re: Is this **** onny use?

Postby hazy » Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:51 pm

onyirtodd wrote:I know the odds are against it. Let's hope there's nae photos of the guy brandishing a Kalashnikov.

Former SNP councillor Colin Deans has defected to the ruling Labour group on Glasgow City Council amid claims of bullying.

He was last year elected as one of the three councillors to represent the Newlands/Aulburn ward.

<http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/display.var.2474737.0.snp_councillor_defects_to_labour.php>

AND. It happens all the time ONNY . Me now thinks you is scrapping the barrel here boy.
::): ::): ::): ::): ::): ::): ::): ::): ::): ::): ::):
Thank you. And why not.
hazy
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Dexter St. Clair » Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:08 pm

hazy wrote:AND. It happens all the time ONNY . Me now thinks you is scrapping the barrel here boy.

nice reference to a Mao Zedong quote.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun"

Was Councillor Hanif involved in the Bullying?
"I before E, except after C" works in most cases but there are exceptions.
Dexter St. Clair
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby hazy » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:03 pm

Just seen wee Pugsey Purcell ( Decent fellow and Future MP) giving him a good reference. good luck to the guy. I wish more politicians would stand there ground and speak ther minds . Far to many yes men and women now and very little individuality in politics
. Hope ma spellins ok or the wicked head master will gie me intea trouble. :oops:
Thank you. And why not.
hazy
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Dexter St. Clair » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:25 pm

I blame the schools. Spelling was much better and so was catechism when it was belted in to you.

Ian D Mann
"I before E, except after C" works in most cases but there are exceptions.
Dexter St. Clair
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby onyirtodd » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:59 am

hazy wrote:
onyirtodd wrote:I know the odds are against it. Let's hope there's nae photos of the guy brandishing a Kalashnikov.

AND. It happens all the time ONNY . Me now thinks you is scrapping the barrel here boy.

What happens all the time? Tartan Tory cooncillors seeing the light and joining Labour?
onyirtodd
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby lostcause » Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:32 pm

Apparently he's a bit of a headcase and prone to throwing tantrums if he doesn't get his own way.

The rest of the SNP councillors, activists and members had pretty much ostracised over the last few months as he was becoming more and more of a liability (his most recent was writing to the Irish in Scotland group and having a go at them and blaming the Irish for all of Scotland's ill's and for holding Scotland back)

When the news broke in the SNP that he'd gone to Labour, there was genuine delight that he was away.

There was also complete disbelief that Labour had accepted him, as the local labour members know how much of a weirdo he is.
lostcause
Just settling in
Just settling in

Postby onyirtodd » Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:06 pm

lostcause wrote: Apparently he's a bit of a headcase and prone to throwing tantrums if he doesn't get his own way.

You can see why he joined the Tartan Tories then.

lostcause wrote: The rest of the SNP councillors, activists and members had pretty much ostracised over the last few months as he was becoming more and more of a liability (his most recent was writing to the Irish in Scotland group and having a go at them and blaming the Irish for all of Scotland's ill's and for holding Scotland back)

He was ostracised for being a liability and Jahangir Hanif's OK to stay????????? As for the Irish thing, you can kinda see why the Tartan Tories are a wee bit pissed at them screwing up the 'Arc of Prosperity' shite that Fat Eck's been spouting (though not recently).

lostcause wrote: When the news broke in the SNP that he'd gone to Labour, there was genuine delight that he was away.

There was also complete disbelief that Labour had accepted him, as the local labour members know how much of a weirdo he is.

Genuine delight? Aye right!

He's a wierdo???? How long ago was he accepted as a potential councillor? This 'wierdo' thing a recent development? To close to Tartan Tory colleagues.
onyirtodd
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby hazy » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:37 pm

Ony get yurself oot and huv a good swally. Its christamas mate. ::): ::): ::): ::): ::): ::): ::): ::): ::): ::):
Thank you. And why not.
hazy
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Dave » Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:12 pm

hazy wrote:Ony get yurself oot and huv a good swally. Its christamas mate. ::): ::): ::): ::): ::): ::): ::): ::): ::): ::):

Maybe even a gobble. Image

*boom tishhhh*

I'll get my coat
A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.
www.davehouston.co.uk
Dave
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby onyirtodd » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:44 am

hazy wrote:Ony get yurself oot and huv a good swally. Its christamas mate. ::): ::): ::): ::): ::): ::): ::): ::): ::): ::):

Funnily enough, as you were writing that's exactly what I was doing :D
onyirtodd
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby HollowHorn » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:25 pm

Bump.
HollowHorn
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

PreviousNext