2000 registered Members

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

Postby Jazza » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:35 pm

The highest online count was stuck on the 9th September 2006 for a while (the day my son was born), I guess that was a major event.

S.E. Spiders - its possible, but i think we did a mod that stopped spiders getting a session var set (and hence stopped them being counted in that count) cause it was hammering the crappy server too much.

My idea was that if there were say 30 people online and the server has a wee flacky, then all those people would get a new session variable and hence the number might doubled - but I'm not sure that argument works either.

Mibees we just had a few busy days cause its wet and there is alot of glasgow stuff in the news..
Eighty percent of success is showing up.
Jazza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ninatoo » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:51 pm

How many posts? I suppose I would be gone then...but I am only a wee bit quiet, honest! I read here every day....:D

Nina
ninatoo
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby Smartalex » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:23 pm

Is that 2000 members now since the whole registering thing has been sorted or is there more spammers to go?

Welcome No.2000 if it is. 8)
Smartalex
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Sharon » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:45 am

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!! The last one was a dedicated spammer! back to 1999 (and even then a %age of those will still prob be spam....)
Beware of yawning dogs.
Sharon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby lynnski » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:54 am

To see who's posted the most, go to 'memberlist', then select 'total posts' and 'descending', then go look for yerself. I'm currently 105th!! ::): Will need to start spouting more shite, ahem I mean posting more insightful thoughts...
lynnski
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Previous

Return to Forum Help and Issues