time to clean up this site

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

time to clean up this site

Postby fourbytwo » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:52 pm

having tried to see if anything was new and/or relevant....I find that your site has been taken over by a multitude of rubbish, most coming from the same author (or whomever)....
Time to get the head people out of their beds....and get this site cleaned up...
fourbytwo
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Re: time to clean up this site

Postby fourbytwo » Thu May 07, 2020 8:09 am

As there seems to be NO REPLY to my original post in April...and the site has still been taken over by hackers and cowboys....and as the organisers must still be isolating in the grey area.....this site should SHUT DOWN...and restart to its original formats...
fourbytwo
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby Sharon » Thu May 14, 2020 5:58 am

fourbytwo wrote:As there seems to be NO REPLY to my original post in April...and the site has still been taken over by hackers and cowboys....and as the organisers must still be isolating in the grey area.....this site should SHUT DOWN...and restart to its original formats...

Wow.

Sorry you dont feel you have had the response you wanted, but as you may have noticed there is a global pandemic on and my attention has been focused on trying to keep my actual business running. I do want to keep the forums tidy and working but HG is not a money making project, it never has been, never will be, and as such does not actually have a customer service department with staff paid for you to shout at, the moderators all do it on a voluntary basis. Pretty disappointed in this post to be honest, life is hard enough just now without someone adding to it.

The spam has been deleted, but please be kind, we are all just doing our best to survive just now.

Best Wishes
Sharon
Beware of yawning dogs.
Sharon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Henrysix » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:55 pm

Well said Sharon - do you think there is any value in having a roll call, I hear a lot of the members have escaped to pastures in the sky, be good to get a few of us blethering away
Henrysix
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Return to Forum Help and Issues