I was over at the cathedral/necropolis today

Showcase your photographs - this will be split between Glasgow photography and everything else.

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

Postby Ronnie » Fri Jun 04, 2004 1:40 am

Thanks for the pictures, K. They seem a bit mangled in my browser, however. The third one looks brilliant, with all the spiky memorials crowded together in one plane. More, please. (I am a great fan of the Necropolis, and photographs taken there.)
upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart
Ronnie
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby DMcNay » Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:15 am

Ronnie wrote:Thanks for the pictures, K. They seem a bit mangled in my browser, however. The third one looks brilliant, with all the spiky memorials crowded together in one plane. More, please. (I am a great fan of the Necropolis, and photographs taken there.)

My brother-in-law's trying to get you some pics taken from the Royal, Ronnie.

He also said that, rather than get up on the roof to take a pic, you're better off walking into the Royal, getting in a lift, and pressing for the top floor. Then finding a window. There's about five feet of difference between that and the roof.
Too few hours in the day.
DMcNay
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby KonstantinL » Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:29 am

I took 55 pics yesterday! Unfortunately it was quite dull and I had to brighten most of them on Photoshop. Is this what you mean by managled? Also for some reason my digital camera never actually takes the picture you see in the view so it can be hard to frame pictures with it.

I'll be going back soon hopefully. It's such a great place and I barely covered a quarter of it.
KonstantinL
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby Sharon » Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:33 am

Unfortunately I seem to have used all my bandwith at Picture Host so no more pics for the moment!

you could try http://www.photobucket.com
Beware of yawning dogs.
Sharon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ronnie » Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:47 am

dr_lightning wrote:My brother-in-law's trying to get you some pics taken from the Royal, Ronnie.

He also said that, rather than get up on the roof to take a pic, you're better off walking into the Royal, getting in a lift, and pressing for the top floor. Then finding a window. There's about five feet of difference between that and the roof.

Thanks, Doc, I'll look out my white coat!
upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart
Ronnie
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby nodrog » Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:12 pm

Ronnie wrote:Thanks, Doc, I'll look out my white coat!

I have one in the office you can borrow!

Dr Nodrog :)
"I'd just move on to the 'hot-air ballooning vigilante' stage of my career earlier than planned"

www.scottishcinemas.org.uk
www.twitter.com/scottishcinemas
nodrog
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Return to Photo Sharing