A bit of photo editing advice needed..

Discuss everything about photography such as technique, post-processing, printing, etc

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

Postby Schiehallion » Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:13 pm

I had to download 4 different times before I got a file that opened okay and gave me what I wanted, the full blown v8.0. With downloads of 105kbs and plenty of music on Suprnova I could get used to this.
Schiehallion
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Apollo » Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:12 pm

True, one should always remain in touch with reality and not expect software to work first time :wink:
Apollo
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

WinMX is back

Postby JadeSnow » Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:03 pm

The WinMX community is back, the files are back, and the users are taking a stand. Get connected Today.

It is time for the RIAA to understand that they cannot destroy filesharing by intimidation any longer. They may be able to bully Corporations, but the users are not going to sit by and let it happen.

MXPIE is an effort by the users and for the users, with an agenda of making WinMX a p2p network not only for the users, but maintained, organized and perpetuated by the people.

Come Join us, we believe that we can make a difference in this fight to take away our rights. We welcome all of those who are tired of going from one p2p network to another simply because the RIAA flexed its billions of dollars worth of muscles.

MXPIE is quick, easy and free to use, it contains no spyware, adware or any other form of malware. We even provide a manual modification that allows you to see exactly what is being done that only takes minutes to do yourself.

Another site worth note is Computer Problem Help Forum, this site has also been at the forefront of this movement, and can help you with any general computer problem that may or may not be related to WinMX.

Check out the MXPIE Website for everything you need.

I hope to see you on WinMX soon! Realtime help is available for WinMX 3.53 users. Go to WinMX Channels.
JadeSnow
Just settling in
Just settling in

Postby HollowHorn » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:00 pm

Whats the easiest way to "Straighten" Photos using Photoshop 7.0?
HollowHorn
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby thecatsmother » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:17 pm

Assuming you mean when you have a wonky horizon (I'm famous for them), as opposed to something needing a perspective shift, then if you look behind the eyedropper tool, you will find one which looks like a ruler. Select that and then find a line in your picture that should be straight, either horizontal or vertical, and draw along it with the ruler tool. Then choose Rotate Canvas > Arbitrary (I can't remember which menu it's in in 7, but probably Edit or Tools) and it will suggest a figure. Click OK, and watch it rotate. Then you just need to crop it enough to give you straight outer edges.
thecatsmother
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby HollowHorn » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:26 am

Thanks for the reply TCM, I'll let you know how I get on, in fact, I'll prolly bore the arse off you with the results, happy days, eh?
HollowHorn
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Previous

Return to Photography