New Photography Course

Discuss everything about photography such as technique, post-processing, printing, etc

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

New Photography Course

Postby Late to the Party » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:26 pm

Forgive me if it's out of line posting this here (I'll not be offended if this gets deleted!).

I'm running a beginners photography course in the House for an Art Lover on the 26th March. I know for a fact that it'll be too basic for most of the regular posters here, but I figured that some of you may know someone else that could benefit from it. There's some course info here: http://leadinglinesphotography.net/tutorials/courses/beginners-slr-course

Cheers folks!

Dougie
Late to the Party
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Re: New Photography Course

Postby Sharon » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:47 pm

I did a photography course last autumn (sorry dougie that it wasn't yours!) a year or so after splashing the cash on a SLR... and it was astonishing the difference it made to my understanding of how to control my camera. I had thought I understood how it all worked...but...I actually didn't. It was sooooo worth actually getting some tuition, speeds up the old skills development.

Anyway, the motto to my little tale is there nothing like really understanding how your tools work in order to get the best out of them.

Best of luck with the course!
Beware of yawning dogs.
Sharon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Photography Course

Postby John » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:57 pm

Sharon wrote:I.......

Anyway, the motto to my little tale is there nothing like really understanding how your tools work in order to get the best out of them.

Best of luck with the course!

So true of so many things in life Sharon.

I thought I'd better get in with a comment before Tim. :)
'It's a sad day for capitalism when a man can't fly a midget on a kite over Central Park'
John
-
-

Return to Photography