Sharon!! (Wid ye NO)

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

Re: Sharon!! (Wid ye NO)

Postby Quality Mince » Mon May 04, 2009 9:33 pm

Has anyone tried drinking Concord wine? Asked for a ‘nice bottle of red wine’ in a wee Glasgow corner shop. Had the bird (now wife) coming around and wanted to impress. She was shocked when I produced my Concord!! Someone later told me it was a favourite tipple of jakkies!!
Quality Mince
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby scaryman2u » Mon May 04, 2009 9:35 pm

Josef wrote:
papa lazarou wrote:The wine should be served chilled. Additionally, you want to check the vintage, on the base of the bottle there is a number embossed in the glass. The lower the number the better the vintage. If you manage to get one below 25 you should have a good bottle. Anything around 10 and you'll have a magic time and be well advised to topping up perhaps with another bottle or some other refreshment. However, a high numbered bottle will get you fucked up in all the wrong ways and you'll probably puke as well!

We are still talking Buckie here, no?

Sounds like Buckie too me...am pissed just reading this :P
scaryman2u
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Josef » Mon May 04, 2009 9:39 pm

Quality Mince wrote:Has anyone tried drinking Concord wine? Asked for a ‘nice bottle of red wine’ in a wee Glasgow corner shop. Had the bird (now wife) coming around and wanted to impress. She was shocked when I produced my Concord!! Someone later told me it was a favourite tipple of jakkies!!

Diddy. Always start with the White Lightning on the first date, then introduce the Concord later when she's too giddy with notions of grandeur to notice.
Josef
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Dave » Mon May 04, 2009 9:41 pm

There are other options, MD20/20 (Mad Dog) springs to mind.
A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.
www.davehouston.co.uk
Dave
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby TEAMSANO » Mon May 04, 2009 10:23 pm

any pics of the skyline?
TEAMSANO
First Stripe
First Stripe

Postby Lucky Poet » Mon May 04, 2009 10:58 pm

TEAMSANO wrote:any pics of the skyline?

Sadly not - there was a pink elephant standing in the way.
All the world seems in tune on a Spring afternoon, when we're poisoning pigeons in the park.
Lucky Poet
-
-

Postby Doorstop » Thu May 07, 2009 10:20 am

::):
I like him ... He says "Okie Dokie!"
Doorstop
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby enailer » Wed May 13, 2009 1:07 pm

Aw Right, Keys Up!!
Ah dont even remember postin that and ah thought the Whisky thievin moose hid been in again but apparently not (Dash he thinks how am ah gonnae got oot o this wan) :oops:
:idea: :twisted: .It seems that after ah left the place at Glasgow Green ah went tae the Corinthian and didnae get in.(Ah wonder why??) Ah got a hurl up the road fae the Polis and they were lookin at ma motors and then they wanted tae dae me because ah hid a set of keys oan me and wan o them is a Skyline fan (Ah only know this bit cause ah offered tae sell him the wan thats no runnin) and wanted tae see inside it and ah offered tae let him hear it turnin ower.
To be CONTINUED (here comes the boss)
Lookin out through a Whisky coloured haze
enailer
First Stripe
First Stripe

Postby flyman » Wed May 13, 2009 1:52 pm

Wolf Blass Presidents Selection even as a card carrying AA member i still endorse this wonderful product.I spent many a day,week blacked out after a few of these its lovely.Failing that milk and silvikrin hair spray very popular mixture round the wee square at Glesga Cross gets ye mullahed and keeps yer hair lovely and silky.
Never Get Out Of The Boat
flyman
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby enailer » Wed May 13, 2009 1:58 pm

(Dont you just hate it when some jumped up Daddies boy comes in and tells ye whit tae dae. And ye hiv tae remind h
im that ye were hingin doors in Bagdad before he wiz in his Dads Bag)
Anyhow, They let me aff(with whit ah ask ye?) and him and his "cronnie" came back oan Tuesday night and wanted tae buy the motor. So if that explains the bit aboot the motor yer sorted,if no, work it oot fur yersel and think whit ye want.
SHARON WID YE NO. Ah think was ment tae say SHARON WID YE NO TEACH ME HOW TAE USE DREAMWEAVER because ah can remember hasslin the wummin aboot it oan Friday and she said "Ah dont teach, go tae a class" (Ah widnae like tae go hame tae her wae an open Paypoke) so ah considered daeing a wee bit o beggin. But alas to no availl.
Finally who wis it that got the fine? it wisnae me, but ah hid the drink, not on me when you got caught wi it, but ah tried tae admit tae the Polis that it wis mine. But they said you were cummin the cunt and gied you the fine fur yer trouble. But ah`ll pay it, :wink: cause ah shoudnae hiv taked the gless fae the pub. ::):
Ah dont think ah`ll go tae another H.G big night oot,it costs a fortune(ah could hiv bought a new tire fur whit ah spent)But ah think ah hid a good time the old memory is pretty William Hague though.
Lookin out through a Whisky coloured haze
enailer
First Stripe
First Stripe

Postby Dave » Wed May 13, 2009 3:04 pm

My guess is there was pears along with that pub lunch and i'm sure they weren't poached ;)
A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.
www.davehouston.co.uk
Dave
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Previous

Return to Glasgow Chat (Coffee Lounge)