Copland Court, Ibrox.

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

Re: Copland Court, Ibrox.

Postby galoot » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:57 pm

Probably time to give it a rest, Big Davie. You’ve already been told by several people that your comments are inappropriate, and as lynnski correctly says – this isn’t a thread about how you’re plagued by uninsured Poles parking on your street. If you want to write about the inadequacies of the GHA, then join a thread on that subject. If you want to peddle your rights for whites agenda however, I’m sure there are more appropriate websites out there, venues where plenty of like-minded people blame asylum seekers and their shiny new mobiles for the breeze whispering under their window frames.

Now, let's all move on shall we?
http://misanthropesforjesus.blogspot.com
galoot
First Stripe
First Stripe

Postby red_kola » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:25 pm

It's political correctness gone mad, I tell ye...

Destroy All Monsters
red_kola
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby galoot » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:50 pm

Classic. Stewart Lee...officially the 41st best stand up ever. He should be on stamps.
http://misanthropesforjesus.blogspot.com
galoot
First Stripe
First Stripe

Postby big/davie » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:33 pm

galoot wrote:Probably time to give it a rest, Big Davie. You’ve already been told by several people that your comments are inappropriate, and as lynnski correctly says – this isn’t a thread about how you’re plagued by uninsured Poles parking on your street. If you want to write about the inadequacies of the GHA, then join a thread on that subject. If you want to peddle your rights for whites agenda however, I’m sure there are more appropriate websites out there, venues where plenty of like-minded people blame asylum seekers and their shiny new mobiles for the breeze whispering under their window frames.

Now, let's all move on shall we?
Inappropriate to who :?: you and your daft pc offended luvvies :roll: yea lets all just brush it under the carpet,because we don't live in the same circumstances as big/davie,lets mock his ill fitting windows and his fungus riddled damp house,he's a racist because he wants treated the same as others,you can mock all you want along with your rights for whites pish,how do you know i'm not coloured :?: you would be somewhat shocked and kind of look stupid if i posted a picture and i was coloured,but obviously you assumed i was white ,would that not make you a racist as you obviously take it for granted that i'm white,what makes you think i'm white,really interested to hear your answer to that,or maybe you want to ignore it :?: you can pm me the answer, please do :wink: so we can get back on topic and discuss who paid for a disabled wheelchair access,scribbled their name and had the dam cheek to stand in someones close,the pc luvvies have indeed lost the plot..
big/davie
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Re: Racism 101

Postby sds » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:59 pm

big/davie wrote:
penguinmonkey wrote:Also to complain about foreigners and immigration while living in a country and a city in particular whose history is based on large numbers of immigrants seems rather hypocritical. I assume by "looking after my own" you mean those who speak the same language and look simmilar to you.
The large numbers of imigrants you speak of are the irish i assume, who were all british citizens who lived in this country(uk)so do you think it's right then that people born in this country are treated indifferently from asylum seekers :?:
Actually the more obvious Glasgow immigrants in recent history (last couple hundred years) are Italians and Indians.
sds
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby Lone Groover » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:08 pm

Big Davie's taking some flack here.

Maybe Y'all need to calm down a tad.

These posts very rarely stand up to such close scrutiny as we see here. Not many people can write so concisely that their words cannot be interpreted in a way other than intended.

Davies point is much more about presenting his experiences and the effect it has had on him. Its unfair to call him racist becuse he sometimes generalises. I don't percieve his posts in that way.

The system that keeps him in such poor conditions is seriously flawed - I feel sorry for the guy. I wish I had nicer neighbours but I'm well chuffed they aren't his. !

Oh well, here comes the weekend.
"Work hard, Rock Hard, Eat hard, Sleep hard, Grow big, Wear glasses if you need 'em"
Flickr photos - If you can stand them !
www.flickr.com/photos/davetrott/
Lone Groover
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby big/davie » Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:48 pm

Lone Groover wrote:Big Davie's taking some flack here.

Maybe Y'all need to calm down a tad.

These posts very rarely stand up to such close scrutiny as we see here. Not many people can write so concisely that their words cannot be interpreted in a way other than intended.

Davies point is much more about presenting his experiences and the effect it has had on him. Its unfair to call him racist becuse he sometimes generalises. I don't percieve his posts in that way.

The system that keeps him in such poor conditions is seriously flawed - I feel sorry for the guy. I wish I had nicer neighbours but I'm well chuffed they aren't his. !

Oh well, here comes the weekend.
but some on here like to gang up on you something that isn't new :roll: i don't want anyone to feel sorry for me,just a level playing field :wink: some saddos on here get so excited what people post,they reach for their wee offended book and try and ridicule you(maybe they were bullied at school),you don't judge a book by it's cover,but doesn't seem to be the case on here,if they really knew me they would find a pleasant,decent person with a heart of gold,when you have problems running on for near 13yrs and no one does anything to help,it's very hard to not to be angry,i don't claim to be the most educated person,nor do i attempt to use big fancy dan words,but i speak my mind,seems it kinda offends people on here.

" I wish I had nicer neighbours but I'm well chuffed they aren't his. !" bit unsure as to what you mean by that :?
big/davie
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby Lone Groover » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:08 pm

big/davie wrote:" I wish I had nicer neighbours but I'm well chuffed they aren't his. !" bit unsure as to what you mean by that :?

Neither am I now I read it back ! :roll:
"Work hard, Rock Hard, Eat hard, Sleep hard, Grow big, Wear glasses if you need 'em"
Flickr photos - If you can stand them !
www.flickr.com/photos/davetrott/
Lone Groover
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Dexter St. Clair » Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:52 am

Davie's just a guy trying to jump the housing queue. God help him when he gets to Knightswood. There's jakies and junkies there too, as well as well coveted four in a blocks.

Can none of you white middle class professionals write a reference or a special pleading to take him up the points scale. He's obviously xenophobic. Surely that scores something on the disability scale?
"I before E, except after C" works in most cases but there are exceptions.
Dexter St. Clair
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby big/davie » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:27 pm

Dexter St. Clair wrote:Davie's just a guy trying to jump the housing queue. God help him when he gets to Knightswood. There's jakies and junkies there too, as well as well coveted four in a blocks.

Can none of you white middle class professionals write a reference or a special pleading to take him up the points scale. He's obviously xenophobic. Surely that scores something on the disability scale?
pardon the french,but your just a fucking tosser :roll:

edit- apoliges,meant to add i don't have to jump any housing queue as i'm priority,i didn't know what xenophobic meant so looked it up and can now say,dexter your a low life wanker to accuse me of any of that,to also mock someone who has problems which i have stated is beyond me,also accusing me of jumping the housing queue,you really are a sad bastard and lowest of the low,go seek medical help you fuckwit,never a good word to say about anyone,clocks ticking :wink:
big/davie
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby Dexter St. Clair » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:29 pm

Have you thought about claiming to be a refugee? I understand they all live a life of luxury.
"I before E, except after C" works in most cases but there are exceptions.
Dexter St. Clair
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby big/davie » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:11 pm

do you use these boards to promote your own personal crusades :?: or are you one of these so called "internet bullies" :?: who have no friends and think it's great and powerful sitting behind the safety of your wee 15in monitor,go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself
big/davie
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby Roxburgh » Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:30 am

big/davie wrote:do you use these boards to promote your own personal crusades :?: or are you one of these so called "internet bullies" :?: who have no friends and think it's great and powerful sitting behind the safety of your wee 15in monitor

One of the better descriptions of Dexie. :mrgreen:
Roxburgh
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby big/davie » Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:59 am

Roxburgh wrote:One of the better descriptions of Dexie. :mrgreen:
He would be far better saving his breath for his next blow up doll to replace the one he problably pumped to death,i get painful thoughts of someone sitting behind his monitor wearing a god awful wig,short skirt wearing his stockings and stilletos whilst repeating over and over to his rubber playmate " hi my names denise" ..
big/davie
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby banjo » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:42 am

big /davie,you the man mate you the man.
banjo
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

PreviousNext

Return to Glasgow Chat (Coffee Lounge)