Buses Today

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

Re: Buses Today

Postby The Egg Man » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:52 am

Free travel must be handy for getting to BNP meetings.
I hear the people sing.
The Egg Man
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby peter » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:29 pm

The Egg Man wrote:Free travel must be handy for getting to BNP meetings.

Must be something wrong right enough when one sticks up for the oldies here, then accused of being BNP. Too many in this country keep quiet and not voice their opinion lest we upset the limpwristed liberal luvvies and so-called do-gooders. I'm from a generation who will stand up and be counted/heared. Too many pencil-pushers/computer geeks. Cnuts who have never done a hard days work in thier life which makes them the same as the foreigners. illegal immigrants junkies etc etc. and btw one of the biggest scourges here are illegals who every day rip off the middle class twats who handle them with kid gloves by stealing credit card details. Every day I see stolen credit/debit details used to rip off all kinds of retailers and suppliers of online goods. So no love here for the illegals.
bottom line is hands off the pensioners who worked all thier days and end up bein dumped upon. Free bus travel is a welcome perk. how many perks do the "better off" claim from MPs, fatcats, etec etc. ..........
"I've seen them come and I've seen them go. And I've seen them Die"
peter
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby The Egg Man » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:09 pm

peter wrote:As a coffinfukindodger some of us served this fukin country well in industry the forces fought forgotten wars since ww2. We fukin well deserve our free travel. Its the bus loads of freeloading foreigners and asylum seekers who dont pay fares or contribute anything to the country. Just dont get me started. GRRRRRRRR I'll turn up at yer nights out and club ye to death with a zimmer.

peter wrote:
The Egg Man wrote:Free travel must be handy for getting to BNP meetings.

Must be something wrong right enough when one sticks up for the oldies here, then accused of being BNP. Too many in this country keep quiet and not voice their opinion lest we upset the limpwristed liberal luvvies and so-called do-gooders. I'm from a generation who will stand up and be counted/heared. Too many pencil-pushers/computer geeks. Cnuts who have never done a hard days work in thier life which makes them the same as the foreigners. illegal immigrants junkies etc etc. and btw one of the biggest scourges here are illegals who every day rip off the middle class twats who handle them with kid gloves by stealing credit card details. Every day I see stolen credit/debit details used to rip off all kinds of retailers and suppliers of online goods. So no love here for the illegals.
bottom line is hands off the pensioners who worked all thier days and end up bein dumped upon. Free bus travel is a welcome perk. how many perks do the "better off" claim from MPs, fatcats, etec etc. ..........

Most folks have no love for illegals but your original rant was about "freeloading foreigners and asylum seekers" - both classic BNP targets. It's only when taken to task you changed it to illegals.
I hear the people sing.
The Egg Man
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Dexter St. Clair » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:16 pm

peter wrote:As a coffinfukindodger some of us served this fukin country well in industry the forces fought forgotten wars since ww2. We fukin well deserve our free travel. Its the bus loads of freeloading foreigners and asylum seekers who dont pay fares or contribute anything to the country. Just dont get me started. GRRRRRRRR I'll turn up at yer nights out and club ye to death with a zimmer.

Were not quite a few foreigners and pregenitors of today's asylum seekers on our side?
"I before E, except after C" works in most cases but there are exceptions.
Dexter St. Clair
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby peter » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:23 pm

Dexter St. Clair wrote:
peter wrote:As a coffinfukindodger some of us served this fukin country well in industry e the forces fought forgotten wars since ww2. We fukin well deserve our free travel. Its the bus loads of freeloading foreigners and asylum seekers who dont pay fares or contribute anything to the country. Just dont get me started. GRRRRRRRR I'll turn up at yer nights out and club ye to death with a zimmer.

Were not quite a few foreigners and pregenitors of today's asylum seekers on our side?

Due to the prevalence of liberal luvvies on this site no matter what I say. I will always be in the wrong.
"I've seen them come and I've seen them go. And I've seen them Die"
peter
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby The Egg Man » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:42 pm

peter wrote:
Dexter St. Clair wrote:
peter wrote:As a coffinfukindodger some of us served this fukin country well in industry e the forces fought forgotten wars since ww2. We fukin well deserve our free travel. Its the bus loads of freeloading foreigners and asylum seekers who dont pay fares or contribute anything to the country. Just dont get me started. GRRRRRRRR I'll turn up at yer nights out and club ye to death with a zimmer.

Due to the prevalence of liberal luvvies on this site no matter what I say. I will always be in the wrong.

You don't have to be always in the wrong. If you choose to be in the wrong there'll always be someone to point it out.
I hear the people sing.
The Egg Man
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Josef » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:43 pm

I'll tell you what, Guv, if we repatriated every non Scottish-born resident in Scotland and were forced to take back every Scot who no longer lives in Scotland, the place would be a damn sight fuller than it is now.
Josef
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby The Egg Man » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:04 pm

Josef wrote:I'll tell you what, Guv, if we repatriated every non Scottish-born resident in Scotland and were forced to take back every Scot who no longer lives in Scotland, the place would be a damn sight fuller than it is now.

Not to mention a lot duller than it's become in the last 15 years.

Immigrants don't just bring themselves. They bring their music, their culture, their cuisine, their customs (good and bad) and much more.
I hear the people sing.
The Egg Man
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Dexter St. Clair » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:05 pm

The Egg Man wrote:

Immigrants don't just bring themselves. They bring their music, their culture, their cuisine, their customs (good and bad) and much more.

Naw. That's teuchters you're thinking about.
"I before E, except after C" works in most cases but there are exceptions.
Dexter St. Clair
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby busdriver » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:08 pm

Ho.. hum :roll:
Reguloj por la gvidado de sagxuloj kaj blinda obeemo de malsagxuloj.
busdriver
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby busdriver » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:30 pm

Doorstop wrote:I'm not sure what was being said in the previous post?

I sincerely hope it wasn't that pensioners (or any person with a free travel allowance) should have their travelling hours marshalled inside a curfew?

For how dare the elderly and the disabled have the temerity to want to be out after half ten at night when they quite clearly should be at home nursing an Ovaltine and contemplating their lot.

Of course, we could bring back hanging. Create a public spectacle with executions at dawn in George Square for any who use a concession card before 09:30 hrs or after 20:00 hrs, make it entertaining and tie em between two buses and ram the gas pedal hard. We could advertise it as a tourist attraction. :twisted: :twisted:
Reguloj por la gvidado de sagxuloj kaj blinda obeemo de malsagxuloj.
busdriver
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby tobester » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:02 pm

busdriver wrote: make it entertaining and tie em between two buses and ram the gas pedal hard.

Reading on BDC and busandcoach the state of some FiG buses, theyd probably break some of the first buses in half
Last edited by tobester on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tobester
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby The Egg Man » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:17 pm

Dexter St. Clair wrote:
The Egg Man wrote:

Naw. That's teuchters you're thinking about.

Nah. Their culture should be confined to a Petri dish, their cuisine consists (in the main) of Gugga, their customs are mostly illegal elsewhere in the world and their music is kept alive by humungous amounts of Scottish Executive money - against all the odds.
I hear the people sing.
The Egg Man
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby mjw » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:19 pm

Seriously last night it was like a special charter to the Dignitas clinic, there should be three decks to the bus with the middle one for those who want to get in the lower but can't because it's full which leaves the top deck for all the drunks and psychos. Unsure why some are bringing asylum seekers into this, do they get free travel? I remember a conversation I had with a immigrant where he hoped that his kid who was born here would be regarded as Scottish, unless they're a sports star I wouldn't bet on it, anyway isn't this meant to be about buses.
mjw
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby The Egg Man » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:22 pm

mjw wrote:Seriously last night it was like a special charter to the Dignitas clinic, there should be three decks to the bus with the middle one for those who want to get in the lower but can't because it's full which leaves the top deck for all the drunks and psychos. Unsure why some are bringing asylum seekers into this, do they get free travel? I remember a conversation I had with a immigrant where he hoped that his kid who was born here would be regarded as Scottish, unless they're a sports star I wouldn't bet on it, anyway isn't this meant to be about buses.

They're an easy target, especially for self-styled coffinfukindodgers.
I hear the people sing.
The Egg Man
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

PreviousNext

Return to Glasgow Chat (Coffee Lounge)