Glasgow Airport Terror Alert

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

Postby scallopboy » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:14 am

scallopboy
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby HollowHorn » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:17 am

Information superhighway issit! How long does it take to update a website? Haw Sharon, if you ever need a job, apply to MyTravel ::): Anyway, it turns out we are now scheduled to fly out from Prestwick at 3.10 tomorrow morning, that's the good news, the bad news is that we are being amalgamated with a flight to Palma, so we have to land there first before flying on to Girona, see me, see globe trotting ::):
HollowHorn
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Alex Glass » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:23 am

hazy wrote:At work last night . The amount of people being openly racist was a bit of a shock. Not just your typical ned shouting his usual shit but the middle classes letting off built up years of hidden agendas . They seem to think they now have a legal right to accuse a whole section of society of being party to these atrocities.
I defy any body who says they have never made a racist remark in there life. We have all said and done it. But do we in reality mean it.
Be very careful what the media feed us this is another one that will be a absolute frenzie for them. Especially those pricks from the Sun and other right wing papers.

Totally agree Hazy.

Sky New yesterday was full of speculation and reporting evey conflicting "eyewitness statement" even one from someone who didn't witness anything but was told everything by a Taxi Marshall. Who claimed that a firebomb was thrown at him.

They went from claiming that the two men involved were asian to of asian appearance to possibly white suspects.
Alex Glass
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby The_Clincher » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:46 am

I'm willing to bet that they were muslim fundamentalists considering the world in which we currently live.
The_Clincher
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Smartalex » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:50 am

Oh Noes!!!
Fossil forgot his Glasses:-
:wink:
Last edited by Smartalex on Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smartalex
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby AlanM » Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:09 pm

HollowHorn wrote:Information superhighway issit! How long does it take to update a website? Haw Sharon, if you ever need a job, apply to MyTravel ::): Anyway, it turns out we are now scheduled to fly out from Prestwick at 3.10 tomorrow morning, that's the good news, the bad news is that we are being amalgamated with a flight to Palma, so we have to land there first before flying on to Girona, see me, see globe trotting ::):

Lucky you - I'm meant to be going from Glasgow to Heathrow on a scheduled flight tomorrow at 14:25 to get a flight to Paris from there - BA are saying that they can't operate from T2 so are cancelling everything until they can get into the main building
Who needs a six pack....when you've got a keg!!!
AlanM
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Field Marshall Shug » Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:47 pm

I agree with hazy.

Let's not let the racists use this as a springboard for their views. I live next door to a card-carrying BNP member, in a very multicultural area and we can expect such groups to take advantage of this.

It seems this new wave of attacks are utilising the technique which killed a large amount of US Marines in Beruit in 1982. They obviously haven't perfected it but all it will take is one successful Fuel-Air attack and others will start doing the same.

Typical Glaswegian workmanship though. Trying to drive into a building without measuring the width of the doors first.
Field Marshall Shug
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Location: Listening to Strawberry Switchblade on a burst sofa.

Postby scallopboy » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:00 pm

These folks are bawbags and in time it may come to be known they are of historical or current origin from outside of the UK. The important bit of that is that they are bawbags and their origin and religious or socio-political beliefs are secondary. They were just as likely to have potentially killed folks from any ethnicity that was using the airport. If folks are stupid enough to think that this means they now have to hate their neighbour or local shopkeeper because they look foreign or go to a Mosque to worship their god, then they are as bad as these arseholes.
scallopboy
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby cybers » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:25 pm

scallopboy wrote:These folks are bawbags and in time it may come to be known they are of historical or current origin from outside of the UK. The important bit of that is that they are bawbags and their origin and religious or socio-political beliefs are secondary. They were just as likely to have potentially killed folks from any ethnicity that was using the airport. If folks are stupid enough to think that this means they now have to hate their neighbour or local shopkeeper because they look foreign or go to a Mosque to worship their god, then they are as bad as these arseholes.

Yep this kinda sums the entire mess up.

Though to be honest I think the government needs to take a hard stance on this.
Bankruptcy is the way forward.
If these muppets wish to persue acts of terrorism then they should be made to fund the war on terrorism.
Sieze all funds not only from their accounts but every family member associated with them.
Hard-line i hear you say.
Damn right. I as a tax payer would rather see more of my hard earned cash than having to pay extra tax to fight some faceless twat.

Lets put a face to it.....infact lets send a proper message lets put lot's of faces to it and raise revenue from the idiots involved.
If you die or not and are succesful or not in your quest we are taking everything your family has.

I notice that no one else has made a connection yet that this happened in the same week that the dubious Mr Sarwar tendered his resignation.

Rant Over (For Now)

P.S
Racist Not Bloody Likely Scottish Yes....

Edited to set typo's straight ....Damn Cordless keyboard
If cheese gets mouldy you throw it out...
Why buy it mouldy in the first place ?
cybers
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby scallopboy » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:39 pm

cybers wrote:I notice that no one else has made a connection yet that this happened in the same week that the dubious Mr Sarwar tendered his resignation.

You think he did it as a diversion tactic? ::):
scallopboy
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby cybers » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:19 pm

TURK 182 THEM 2 FLEW SARWAR KNEW

On a lighter note salad and sauce with that....

cybers
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby stinkpad » Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:54 pm

You're a twat
stinkpad
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby cybers » Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:33 pm

Oh i agree wholeheartedly...

But lets call it like it is ...hiding behind drawn curtains pretending it does not happen won't make it go away.
I might be a twat as you so eloquently put it.

But then name calling is how it starts.....
Fortunatly i am above your level of conciousness and will not be drawn on what is quite frankly below par input from yourself...
Raise the bar then comment....

Lets face it it was an attack on my being able to say what i want when i want.
Doing what i do when i want to do it. your pretty pathetic attempt at censorship is tantamount to the exact same thing.

Or perhaps it's freedom of speech as long as you don't say too much.

Last i looked i lived in a democratic society any one wants to mess with that or has a problem with that then leave.
This is not a race problem more of a religious one. People who don't agree with our way of life but absolutely love our Ideas on capitalism show double standards. They love the freedom and the welcome we have to offer then pull this shit.

I have no time for anyone who say's it is a crime to be scottish in scotland and tell me i am a racist in the country i was born in and because i happen to be white. I never play the race card especially when those who clearly are offended by it are usually the worst perpetrators.

Quote from the emiminent MR Sarwar now his boys getting raped for 3 years same as any white guy who defrauds the government.

"The truth will prevail and PREDJUDICE will fail"

Real radio on the day of sentencing....
Draw the race card....After all it's as good as a get out of jail free card....

Twat perhaps...IF that is the label you wish to apply then so be it...
But

Think before you post next time please after all i thought about what i posted....
cybers
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby scallopboy » Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:36 pm

stinkpad wrote:You're a twat

So is he
scallopboy
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby cybers » Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:40 pm

LMAO
No relation of mine its spelt different
cybers
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

PreviousNext

Return to Glasgow Chat (Coffee Lounge)