Most violent streets in Glasgow

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

Postby Sharon » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:39 pm

And while we are on the subject of how to make the world a safer place - men with small cocks should not be allowed to drive cars!!! :idea:
Sharon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mori » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:22 pm

sharon wrote:And while we are on the subject of how to make the world a safer place - men with small cocks should not be allowed to drive cars!!! :idea:

What size is a small cock in your estimation Sharon ? :D
Mori
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Sharon » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:40 pm

Mori wrote:
sharon wrote:And while we are on the subject of how to make the world a safer place - men with small cocks should not be allowed to drive cars!!! :idea:

A small cock is one which requirs its owner to feel the need to compensate for its lack of size in various competitive ways - at this point, when inadequacy is being experienced, rational behaviour is abandoned.

Thats what you asked isnt it? ;)
Sharon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HollowHorn » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:46 pm

sharon wrote:A small cock is one which requirs its owner to feel the need to compensate for its lack of size in various competitive ways

Ach, never you mind, LostSoul. I'm sure you measure up in other departments.
HollowHorn
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Mori » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:53 pm

sharon wrote:
Mori wrote:

A small cock is one which requirs its owner to feel the need to compensate for its lack of size in various competitive ways - at this point, when inadequacy is being experienced, rational behaviour is abandoned.

Where is my tape measure ? 8)
Mori
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Sharon » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:56 pm

Mori wrote:
sharon wrote:
Mori wrote:

Where is my tape measure ? 8)

Now, Mori, you know what us girls say dont you? if you have to measure it.......? ;) ::): ::): ::):

I was sortof trying to make a point before, Im adding feelings of inadequecy to the list of causes, and when someone feels inadequet they react. Its a point, not a solution ;)
Sharon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mori » Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:01 pm

:) aye i know what you mean Shaz :D :D psml
Mori
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby LostSoul » Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:20 pm

HollowHorn wrote:
sharon wrote:A small cock is one which requirs its owner to feel the need to compensate for its lack of size in various competitive ways

Ach, never you mind, LostSoul. I'm sure you measure up in other departments.

That's right c**tybaws, like not living in Paisley....
FIR F**K'S SAKE....S E A R C H
LostSoul
First Stripe
First Stripe

Postby Toby Dammit » Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:04 am

Has this become "Most violent thread in Hidden Glasgow"?

This week, at any rate...
travel, films and stuff https://freakydog.wordpress.com/
Toby Dammit
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Most violent street in Glasgow

Postby mairead » Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:52 am

Good post Sharon.
As to why we have so many criminals on our streets, well I don't really know but I think part of the answer is greed, envy, drugs and the 'I'm all right Jack' attitude which is prevalent in today's society. We live in such a materialistic world now in which drug taking plays a big part. I still also firmly believe that in many cases, parents who ignore the illegal acts of their children at an early age contribute a great deal.
Poverty of course, also plays it's part and there is too much of that around in this day and age.
It is a sad state of affairs however when nurses are attacked in hospitals, amublance workers and fire-fighters are stoned while trying to save lives.
I also get bored with the excuses that 'We have nothing to do' by youngsters, because they certainly have more forms of entertainment now than any previous generation.
Violence rarely happens on a one to one basis, more often it is three or four on to one which indicates bullying and cowardice.
As to the answer, well I have posted my opinions on that and I don't think trying to understand the mind of criminals and violent people helps in any big way.
I wonder just how many of those who sympathise with the criminal element would feel so sympathetic if it was their child, parent. wife etc. who suffered violence.
I fear not hell, nor English strife,
For Scotland, I will give my life
mairead
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Re: Most violent street in Glasgow

Postby Sharon » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:55 am

mairead wrote:As to the answer, well I have posted my opinions on that and I don't think trying to understand the mind of criminals and violent people helps in any big way.

For heavens sake, that is like saying that understanding the cause of a disease doesnt help to find the cure for it. Of course it helps!

mairead wrote:I wonder just how many of those who sympathise with the criminal element would feel so sympathetic if it was their child, parent. wife etc. who suffered violence.

And that goes back to my earlier point, nobody is sympathising with idiots. They are simply going, well, what makes them do it? Instead of striking out in obvious and natural anger - think what could help make it less likely to happen again.

And no ... the answers aren't likely to be found in this thread
Sharon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HollowHorn » Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:22 pm

LostSoul wrote:That's right c**tybaws, like not living in Paisley....

Dinnae fash yirsel, shorty, Wee Nugget has an even wee'er cock than you, so it's no aw bad news, stumpy. :wink:
HollowHorn
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby tedmaul » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:21 am

sharon wrote: Instead of striking out in obvious and natural anger - think what could help make it less likely to happen again.

Soldiers with carbines in towers placed strategically throughout the city centre.
Jim Hacker: "Are you saying that winking at corruption is government policy?"
Sir Humphrey: "No, no, Minister. It could never be government policy. That is unthinkable. Only government practice."
tedmaul
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby Pripyat » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:25 am

tedmaul wrote:
sharon wrote: Instead of striking out in obvious and natural anger - think what could help make it less likely to happen again.

Soldiers with carbines in towers placed strategically throughout the city centre.

I'm far-sighted, so that comes in handy :wink:
"The nose of a mob is its imagination. By this, at any time, it can be quietly led." - Edgar Allan Poe
Pripyat
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby hazy » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:43 am

Back to the size of your willy and your car. Does that mean all bus drivers have inverted willies. I am sure we have a person on HG that is very much into Busses. ::): ::): ::):
Thank you. And why not.
hazy
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

PreviousNext

Return to Glasgow Chat (Coffee Lounge)