Most violent streets in Glasgow

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

Re: Most violent streets in Glasgow

Postby rabmania » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:59 am

Big Dan wrote:I blame the lack of the right to bare arms and concealed carry to blame for high crime in any city in any country. Bet you don't have half the crime rate in somewhere like Texas. Hell even Switzerland. Those folk have the right idea.

I was out bare armed yesterday. Dangerous, given my sensitivity to sun, being ginger.
rabmania
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby The Egg Man » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:19 am

bAzTNM wrote:
Mori wrote:Triads in Glasgow ? :|
wikipedia
many years ago i was comming down sauchiehall street from a night out at 3 am and approached a street fight involving chinese gangs and somoeone had mentioned that they were triads fighting for their turf.

Topic is years old, but I remember when the Triads were all fighting in the Barras one Saturday afternoon for control of the hookey DVD market. Absolute carnage that day. Some old boy (70+), who was trying to break them all up, got his face slit open for his trouble. Unbelievable.

Unbelievable.

That's the word I was looking for.
I hear the people sing.
The Egg Man
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby The Egg Man » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:22 am

Big Dan wrote:I blame the lack of the right to bare arms and concealed carry to blame for high crime in any city in any country. Bet you don't have half the crime rate in somewhere like Texas. Hell even Switzerland. Those folk have the right idea.

Most of the places where you're allowed to carry guns don't sell Buckie.
I hear the people sing.
The Egg Man
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Previous

Return to Glasgow Chat (Coffee Lounge)