ALBA PARANORMAL

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

ALBA PARANORMAL

Postby DickyHart » Sun May 29, 2005 1:46 am

Hi folks.
As some of you know im into paranormal stuff, me and a friend,(doberman) are venturing out with a new team. you dont wanna know why.

Just giving a wee plug for Scotlands newest paranormal team, We are guys and girls who have came across from other teams and been disatisified for various reasons, because whe want do this stuff right, and give scottish ghosts and Paranormal activity the respect it deserves. The team knows whats it doing, and all are all respected in their fields,
This is not 'MOST HAUNTED' and we are not in the least bit inspired by it.
Most of us where investigating before this show started.

Anyway, we have just started on our wee site, hoping to make it bigger, and hoping to produce good evidence,for or against paranormal activity, with our expertice and experience.

Anyway, if you folk could take a wee minute to sign our guestbook or sign up to our our wee forum if you want too, that would be wonderful, and that would be a small favour i owe you all. any support would be appreciated.

Of course'the final plug' if of course have any experiences on your adventures you would like to tell us about or even look into, we want to help. You can PM contact me through the site. We wont tell a soul( if you pardon the pun)

Thank you

Stevie

And thanks to Sharon and Turbo for allowing to me to do this plug.

http://www.albaparanormal.com
Last edited by DickyHart on Sun May 29, 2005 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
DickyHart
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby mrlipring » Sun May 29, 2005 2:20 am

I've always had an interest in this kind of thing, if from a skeptic's point of view.

That funt Derek Acorah has soured my opinion of this of late, unfortunately. I know he's probably not your typical investigator type, but having a charlatan in the public eye like that...

I'll definitely check out your site though.
"You just keep pumping away until someone suitably qualified tells you to stop."
mrlipring
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby DickyHart » Sun May 29, 2005 2:36 am

Hi mr lipring the team has it skeptics as well as believers, we wanna get good debate going.

Dicky
DickyHart
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby lordsleek » Sun May 29, 2005 6:10 pm

I'm sure you probably know but Glenochil prison is built on/is part of a pit that dug no coal. could be the cause of temperature changes? In the yard of the prison is a circle that snow never lies on. It's really wierd.

:wink:
lordsleek
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby silvermoon » Sun May 29, 2005 7:51 pm

Hi mrlipring. like yourself always been interested, not so sceptical as I used to be. As for derek and Yvette, they work from a script. 8O
silvermoon
Just settling in
Just settling in

Postby mrlipring » Sun May 29, 2005 8:36 pm

lordsleek wrote:I'm sure you probably know but Glenochil prison is built on/is part of a pit that dug no coal. could be the cause of temperature changes? In the yard of the prison is a circle that snow never lies on. It's really wierd.

My old school is 3 buildings, joined by tunnels. There's similar patches where snow never lands.
"You just keep pumping away until someone suitably qualified tells you to stop."
mrlipring
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Doberman » Mon May 30, 2005 4:48 pm

lordsleek wrote:I'm sure you probably know but Glenochil prison is built on/is part of a pit that dug no coal. could be the cause of temperature changes? In the yard of the prison is a circle that snow never lies on. It's really wierd.

Hmm. Maybes aye, maybes naw. Whatever the reason, I did get really strange readings from the laser thermometer, all within a few seconds on the same spot. Dicky Hart and I both experienced a very cold 'breeze' which moved past us on the stairs.

I'm one of the skeptics on the team as any of them will tell you but having done several investigations, I'm slowly becoming convinced that there is something that we're not seeing.
Doberman
Busy bunny
Busy bunny

Postby lordsleek » Mon May 30, 2005 5:55 pm

merely postulating a hypothesis dobes. I am sceptical too but have not made my mind up either way

:P
lordsleek
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

New Shiney Places

Postby Doberman » Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:21 pm

We're heading down into the depths soon to investigate Scotlands Hidden Nuclear Bunker.

Dickyhart and I have been up, or rather down, for a recce and I'll put some pictures up soon (don't worry dickster, NOT THAT ONE!) :wink:
Doberman
Busy bunny
Busy bunny

Postby DickyHart » Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:19 pm

Phew!!
DickyHart
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Reverend Scapegoat » Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:17 am

Is that "The Secret Bunker", or someplace else?
Either way, I'm up for helping out if I can - and I'm sure Kat would WELL be up for any paranormal related shenanigans anytime she has time!
Reverend Scapegoat
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby DickyHart » Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:20 pm

still going strong, 2007 should be a good year for the group!!

http://www.albaparanormal.com if ye want a wee look.

hope ya dont mind the plug folks.
Is this gonna be a standup fight, sir, or another bughunt?
DickyHart
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Field Marshall Shug » Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:12 am

I love reading about hauntings etc so will try to check it out. Do you know Mark Fraser from Killie?
Field Marshall Shug
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Location: Listening to Strawberry Switchblade on a burst sofa.

Postby DickyHart » Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:07 am

no personaly, but i know about him
Is this gonna be a standup fight, sir, or another bughunt?
DickyHart
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Blueboy » Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:04 pm

mrlipring wrote:I've always had an interest in this kind of thing, if from a skeptic's point of view.

That funt Derek Acorah has soured my opinion of this of late, unfortunately. I know he's probably not your typical investigator type, but having a charlatan in the public eye like that...

I'll definitely check out your site though.

Derek Pakora got punted off Most Haunted - he was getting possessed too often - 3 times in one episode if I remember correctly.

I've got a ghost cat in my flat - I see it through the glass door in my living room walking across the hall. I'm gonna try and catch it on camera. Any advice on what equipment I should use to do this? A bowl of Felix and a night vision video camera perhaps?
Blueboy
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Next

Return to Glasgow Chat (Coffee Lounge)