Hitler's deputy crashed in Scotland

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

Postby jim » Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:14 pm

Sorry Fossy, might have guessed you'd get there before me!

More: Montgomery and Polnoon Streets form an 'A', with Orry St (I think its called) running between the two. This apparently signifies the A in Alexander, but is likely to allude to the word 'Abbadon', a sacred (and forbidden) utterance amongst Freemasons. (Go on google it, you know you want to.) Two words 'Solar' and 'Anus'.

Sodomy is the 'hidden' aspect of much high level esoteric practice. I won't go into why here, suffice to say that the rumours about the Knights Templars were probably true and the keen interest of our Eton-educated aristocracy is unsurprising, all things considered. And everyone knows its not just through the rolling up trouser legs et al that the Masons get their jollies...

I guess we could initiate some others into the 'hidden' aspect of HG one of these days, what do you say Sharon?
a pair of stout boots, a stick, and away...
jim
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby Alycidon » Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:32 am

The secrets are coming out now!! The Holy Grail is kept in a secret room beneath Masonic Lodge 1265 just off Polnoon Street, Bigfoot roams the woods up behind the village and the Loch Ness Monster is on holiday in the Picketlaw. The Chinese restaurant was banned from being called the Golden Dawn. The big dip behind Ballageich hill was caused by the weight of an Alien Mothership compressing the soft peat of the moor when it landed. Look at the streetlights of the village when you approach from Jackton, they form the lights of a giant runway leading the ship back to the secret base. The installation with the big mast is a secret FBI listening station watching for it returning! (Mulder and Scully are inside)

And the street forming the cross bar of the "A" is called the Mid Road.

One of the above statements is true!!

Signed
Sovereign Alycidon Grand Commander of the Orry and Master of the Beast of the Moor
Alycidon
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby jim » Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:15 am

"Harness Those Seething Energies Brethren!" As they say down the Lodge.

You've got to admit there are one or two interesting details in there...
Hess did manage to land right next to Montgomery's house, not bad for an allegedly crap pilot? And the Big A is real enough whatever it means. And both Montgomery and Hamilton were posh freemasons/occultists (as was Hess). Oh and octagonal churches are a sure sign of masonic/occult shenanigans (maybe).
The most interesting aspect for me is that when you start to look for connections you will always find them. Its almost as if the universe is conspiring to mess with your head. I think R A Wilson used to call it 'Operation Mindfuck'.

To conclude: Eaglesham is the Masonic Solar Anus, aligned towards the Dog Star Sirius and the Old Queen Mum (anus being latin for 'old woman') or Isis, haunts the vast labyrinth below the village, picking of the occasional juicy local virgin.
a pair of stout boots, a stick, and away...
jim
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby Alycidon » Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:31 am

jim wrote:.....or Isis, haunts the vast labyrinth below the village, picking of the occasional juicy local virgin.

He is going to find it hard to find a juicy local virgin in Eaglesham ::):
Alycidon
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby highlander » Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:37 pm

Hello Alycidon, a fellow chap from the Hillbilly village of Eaglesham.

For anyone who is wishing to see the site that Hess crashed on will have fun getting to it, it’s believed to be under the GSO. This information came to my self from someone that was there that night, and got to speak to Hess.

Interestingly, the same family that farmed the land still does to this day and I believe don't mind people looking for the site. Just don't chase the cow's cos there more likely to chase you.

Also found out that Hess has a son, who about 15 years ago came and visited the site.

Alistair
highlander
Just settling in
Just settling in

Hess crash site Eaglesham

Postby Sharon » Mon May 15, 2006 10:36 am

Scan of a pic of the crash site.
Sharon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Sharon » Mon May 15, 2006 10:39 am

Where Hess was taken the night he crashed.

Sharon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Sharon » Mon May 15, 2006 10:43 am

Some pictures of the plane wrecakge:

http://www.hiddenglasgow.com/military/h ... kage-1.jpg

http://www.hiddenglasgow.com/military/h ... kage-2.jpg

And finally a photograph showing Hess in a plane... this pic was the cause of much of the speculation as to there being a double. The magazine this was taken from suggests the photo showing plane number 3526 diff from the wreckage plane, was probably just a photo taken during one of his training flights.

Sharon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alycidon » Mon May 15, 2006 11:02 am

Superb ariel view Sharon, that confirms for definate what Highlander posted that the crash site has now under the Southern Orbital. I have a current "skyshot" that I will post when I get home tonight.
[img]http://www.jhowie.force9.co.uk/emu314carcream.gif[/img]

We must perform a Quirkafleeg!!!!
Alycidon
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Alycidon » Mon May 15, 2006 6:22 pm

That's the Humbie Road, connecting Eaglesham with Newton Mearns cutting accross the bottom of the pictures, the brown scar is the Glasgow Southern Orbital under construction
[img]http://www.jhowie.force9.co.uk/emu314carcream.gif[/img]

We must perform a Quirkafleeg!!!!
Alycidon
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Schiehallion » Mon May 15, 2006 6:57 pm

What a coincidence! I was reading this thread at 11 o'clock this morning while it was buried away back in February. I was going to resurrect it tonight as I had taken a quick snap of Floors farm last night as I passed it. This is taken from virtually the crash site. Hess landed to the left of that silo.

Schiehallion
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Socceroo » Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:43 pm

I went over to East Lothian recently to visit the Museum of Flight at East Fortune. Well worth a visit for a couple of hours, particularly if you get good weather. I took these photos of one of the engines from Hess's Me BF110

And the accompanying Museum plate which gives the details of the Engine. (Apologies for the Camera shake / ghosting - the material the Museum use for the plates is not the easiest to photograph, the stuffs kind of photo luminescent)

Socceroo
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby glasgowken » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:21 pm

There's also a wee bit of the plane in the Glasgow Police Museum.

I'm sure Alistair Dinsmor spoke about it on here a while ago, but I can't find the thread.
GK
glasgowken
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby chipsteak » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:01 pm

This is a fascinating incident for sure.

According to my father, who lived in Thornliebank at the time, himself and other local kids recognized that the plane flying over that morning was a German one by its engine noise first of all. They were baffled as to why there were no sirens going off.

Assuming this is true, it is odd that sirens werent going off, altho perhaps some older posters could easily argue my father's claims as - for all i know - it might be a misremembered memory from someone who was, after all, a very wee boy at the time.
chipsteak
Busy bunny
Busy bunny

Postby doonunda » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:37 am

ft
Last edited by doonunda on Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
doonunda
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

PreviousNext

Return to Glasgow Chat (Coffee Lounge)