Postby Reenie Bujman » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:25 pm

We need a graphoanalyst.
Reenie Bujman
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Re: Thick Street ???

Postby Ronnie » Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:51 pm

Hi Roger
If you give us some more clues, we can probably help. What kind of document was it, was the address a business or residential, if it was a business what kind of business was it, if it was a house what kind of a house was it, are there any other addresses in the document? And so on.
I ask this because if it's the address of a shipyard, then it will be along the Clyde and we can concentrate looking there, or if it's a detached mansion with its own tennis court, we might restrict our search to West Pollokshields, and so on. The more clues you can give us, the better.
Best wishes
Ronnie
upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart
Ronnie
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Re: Thick Street ???

Postby mrsam » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:41 pm

Its_a_gamp wrote:A digital camera might work better, maybe someone else can recommend the best way to do this

Thing to do is put it on a flat white serfice light the surface with an angle poise light and photo the image from above using a digital camera and a tripod perhaps a macro setting will help. The key is to repeat this several times changing things eg lighting to try to get the best results try not to have shiny things present and avoid flash as both result in too much light better less light and longer exposure using a stready aperatus ie a fixed tripod. Failing this trace it, then go over the tracing in pen then photo the pen copy.

Sam
Hmmm I wonder what happens if i press that lever.... Ahh It operates that shiny new plug socket!

www..photobucket.com/albums/ll103/thecuriocollector

www..photobucket.com/albums/v195/tarbat2003
mrsam
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Previous

Return to Glasgow Chat (Coffee Lounge)