Glasgow Film Festival 18–28 Feb 2010

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

Glasgow Film Festival 18–28 Feb 2010

Postby Mori » Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:33 am

Image Image
Glasgow Film Festival runs from 18 – 28 February 2010 across 12 city centre venues

showing the best of world cinema and moving image work.

http://www.glasgowfilmfestival.org.uk/

The bigger the pass, the more you can save with our 20 film pass working out at just £4 per ticket.

5 film pass - £25

10 film pass - £45

20 film pass - £80.

Saver passes are on sale now and can be bought at GFT box office or over the phone by calling 0141 332 6535. A limited number of GFF Festival Gift Passes are available. GFF recommends that you redeem your Festival Gift Pass as soon as possible after the programme is launched on 20 January to avoid disappointment.
Mori
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Re: Glasgow Film Festival 18–28 Feb 2010

Postby Mori » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:43 am

This is Central Station.com

Project description

Central Station members are invited to submit short films connected to art & / or music to be considered for screening during the Glasgow Short Film Festival 2010. Ideally your film will be less than 15 minutes long.
Go to http://dropbox.yousendit.com/CenStaPROJECTS to submit your entry. Maximum file size is 2GB.
In February, GSFF curators Rosie Crerar and Matt Lloyd will select up to 5 of their favourite films for inclusion in Central Station's festival programme alongside Art/Roc/Doc, shot earlier this year by Central Station and members.
All the successful film-makers will be offered tickets and invitations to participate in GSFF over the weekend of Friday 19th - Sunday 21st February. You may also be given the opportunity to talk about your work during a special Art & Music screening event we're holding on the same day.
A little background information: in October 2009, Central Station filmed a short film with a little help from our friends. Art/Roc/Doc is now being edited and wil premier at the Glasgow Short Film Festival 2010. Click here to see the trailer.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected].

Submission instructions

Go to http://dropbox.yousendit.com/CenStaPROJECTS to submit your entry. Maximum file size is 2GB

Mori
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Re: Glasgow Film Festival 18–28 Feb 2010

Postby asano » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:15 am

Hi all! I'm thinking of going to the film festival for the first time. I'm in Dumbarton and I'd be using public transport so I was wondering what is the situation with buses and trains running after midnight from Glasgow to Dumbarton? I guess this would be at the weekend as well.

Any information or perhaps pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated :)
asano
Just settling in
Just settling in

Return to Forum Archive