HG Christmas Drinks Night Friday 3rd of Dec, 9pm at Stereo

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

Re: HG Christmas Drinks Night Friday 3rd of Dec, 9pm at Stereo

Postby BrigitDoon » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:15 pm

InkMan wrote:Should any attendees (or guests of said attendees) betray our collective Late December Winter Themed Annual Celebratory spirit however by action, insinuation, behaviour, vocalisation, language (spoken or signed), written (either on parchment or electronically) display anti-tramp, anti-Catholic, anti-Protestant, anti-Christian, anti-disabled (or anti-differently-abled to be precise thank you), anti-homosexual, anti-Jew, anti-football, anti-HDR (whatever the fuck that may be), anti-colours, anti-Irish, anti-Welsh, anti-English, anti-Scottish, anti-poor, anti-rich, anti-Labour, anti-Liberal, anti-SNP, anti-SSP, anti-Respect, anti-Poor-Punctuation or spelllingg (*), anti-Busy Bunny, anti Moderator or anti-any poster past; present or future), anti-Tattoo or anti-Tattooist, anti-Temperance action or show tolerance towards such actions shall make me not enjoy or night of contemplative sobriety.

Should this happen then one shall be in a position whereby one has no other alternative than to alert the authorities and instruct my Solicitors - McDoor, MacMiesrable and Bastard to proceed with the necessary compensatory action!

I've spoken to my solicitors McDark and McAlley and they say you've missed out "anti-transgender" :P
UXB
BrigitDoon
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Ronnie » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:18 pm

Sharon wrote:Hope everyone is in a party mood!

Just off for a wash and brush up (ooh-er!) 8O
upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart
Ronnie
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby InkMan » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:05 pm

I've spoken to my solicitors McDark and McAlley and they say you've missed out "anti-transgender" :P[/quote]

BrigitDoon

Dammit - my unforgivable omission, however accidental, betrays the spirit, flavour and essence of our communal gathering and have instructed McDoor, MacMiserable and Bastard to begin proceedings against me immediately.

As they work with a No Win No Fee mentality that would make Tony Kelly look like Michael fucking Howard any money awarded to me would be taken by ones solicitors from my award. Hope that's clear!

Yours apologetically

Shuggy
Cleggy you snickering floppy eared hound when courage is needed, you're ne'er around.
Those medals you wear on your moth-eaten chest should be there for bungling at which you are best.
InkMan
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby Fossil » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:42 pm

Excellent night.
Cheers Ronnie for the Fanny :D
Bum tit tit bum tit tit play yer hairy banjo
Fossil
-
-

Postby HollowHorn » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:57 am

Aw maaaaaan, the girls tonight, what an effort they went to, what a pleasure to see them dressed so, perfect 10, shoes & boots to die for, each & every one (you too Mrs.Cumbo, beautiful hair, btw,} Excellent. The guys (apart from me, Josef & Flossy, were fucking tramps, John at least had his hair cut. Shuggy scrubs up well too, in a pink kind of way & VT bought at least wan round. Brigit, what can I say. if it hadnae been for that late flurry of snow, I would never have let go of your hand, maybe next time. :wink: :)
HollowHorn
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby poodiecat » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:24 am

That was a rather short rant.
It's just a ride.
poodiecat
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby BrigitDoon » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:57 am

HollowHorn wrote:Aw maaaaaan, the girls tonight, what an effort they went to, what a pleasure to see them dressed so, perfect 10, shoes & boots to die for, each & every one (you too Mrs.Cumbo, beautiful hair, btw,} Excellent. The guys (apart from me, Josef & Flossy, were fucking tramps, John at least had his hair cut. Shuggy scrubs up well too, in a pink kind of way & VT bought at least wan round. Brigit, what can I say. if it hadnae been for that late flurry of snow, I would never have let go of your hand, maybe next time. :wink: :)

Oh, the tears are rolling down my leg ::):
UXB
BrigitDoon
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby John » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:30 am

HollowHorn wrote:Aw maaaaaan, the girls tonight, what an effort they went to, what a pleasure to see them dressed so, perfect 10, shoes & boots to die for, each & every one (you too Mrs.Cumbo, beautiful hair, btw,} Excellent. The guys (apart from me, Josef & Flossy, were fucking tramps, John at least had his hair cut. Shuggy scrubs up well too, in a pink kind of way & VT bought at least wan round. Brigit, what can I say. if it hadnae been for that late flurry of snow, I would never have let go of your hand, maybe next time. :wink: :)

Here I had my Richard James suit on which is about as far away from tramp status you can get while still remaining in Glasgow. :D
'It's a sad day for capitalism when a man can't fly a midget on a kite over Central Park'
John
-
-

Postby Fossil » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:26 am

Get it up ye ya fnuckin' banjo player :D
Bum tit tit bum tit tit play yer hairy banjo
Fossil
-
-

Postby InkMan » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:10 am

Fuck - if only I had mentioned anti-pink behaviour! If I give online dating a go again then I must remember to describe oneself as pink straight tramp looking for a similarly park bench female for walks through the parks and evenings of effervescent conversation over a carafe of Mad dog.

Thanks to all for another fantastic evening. I am glad that the various items temporarily lost were all found - I thought it was only me who did that.

Shuggy
Cleggy you snickering floppy eared hound when courage is needed, you're ne'er around.
Those medals you wear on your moth-eaten chest should be there for bungling at which you are best.
InkMan
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby Josef » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:46 am

After that Charity-inspired full-body depilation of yours, Shuggy, there's not any better description than 'pink'.

The tragic story of the charity-related-total-body-depilation and the subsequent financial disaster sounds like it's well worth an airing, btw, if you feel up to it.
Josef
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby InkMan » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:13 pm

Josef wrote:After that Charity-inspired full-body depilation of yours, Shuggy, there's not any better description than 'pink'.

The tragic story of the charity-related-total-body-depilation and the subsequent financial disaster sounds like it's well worth an airing, btw, if you feel up to it.

I certainly don't mind as elucidating said sad tale as it saves me from crying about it.

As mentioned in my Waxing Assistance thread I had the hair and beard on my head shaved along with a full body wax in November to raise money for the charity where I work.

Firstly both a colleague and then friends who work in Social Care advised me to refrain from advertising this using the organisation's name or from distributing any sponsor forms in case a complaint was made that it wasn't an appropriate way to raise funds for a charity as this has happened before.

Then with less than thirty six hours notice the person who was going to wax me had to pull out due to personal issues leading to desperate phone calls and finally me paying a professional a hundred pounds of my own money for the service.

When I arrive at the bar I then find that there is not one but two funeral parties which initially led me to be unsure about doing a couple of laps of the premises with a bucket. Thankfully me fears were unfounded as members from both parties were cool.

The day following this I proceed to lose an envelope containing one hundred and twenty five pounds of donations made prior to the night.

So to reiterate:

I spent November the Fifth, my birthday one must point out, losing my beloved beard (and evicting the family of Robin's in the process) then having my body waxed. Due to the fear of some arsehole complaining I couldn't openly advertise it thus certainly losing potential sponsorship. I am now baldy, increasingly itchy, due to the lack of body hair constantly cold, have had people paying 'compliments' such as "you look awright now as that beard made you look like a rapist" and am the fine sum of two hundred and twenty five pounds out of pocket - just before Christmas.

Still mustn't grumble!

Shuggy
InkMan
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby poodiecat » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:03 pm

I think you should sell this story to a newspaper or magazine :D

You are looking good though!

PS: Aloe vera gel helps for that sort of itching,
It's just a ride.
poodiecat
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby Josef » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:19 pm

InkMan wrote:
Josef wrote:[...]

Still mustn't grumble!

As the mighty Oscar said of the death of Little Nell, it would take a heart of stone not to laugh.

Put me down for 8.88(recurring) percent of the loss, btw. I know of other people willing to chip in, too, if you have a Paypal account.
Josef
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby John » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:29 pm

Good idea. I will chip in too.
'It's a sad day for capitalism when a man can't fly a midget on a kite over Central Park'
John
-
-

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Archive