Birness Drive

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

Birness Drive

Postby PissedOff » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:22 pm

I live in Birness Drive. And was very gratfull to GHA for giving me the flat I am in now, considering the sate it was in. I was promissed work done to bring it to a habital state, it was never done and my only visitorwas today 14th Dec 2009 for the purpose of having my Kitched and bathroom renovated.

I arose early to be in wait for GHA Shaws people about home updating of kitchen and bathroom.

The door was knocked and there they wee, all four of them, smiles as if they were going to do me a favour, soon knocked the fuckin smile off there faces.

A chap with a lap top was quick to try and tell me what was going to be done, taking into mind I was informed of work in future but was never given the opportunity to state my preferences.

It seem on my main wall I shall only be getting 2 wall cupboards, and that there will be know allowances for my fitted cooker electrical vent. furthermore the sink shall be in an opposite fixture to what I would like, my opinions are of no concern to GHA.
Above is my kitchen at present, and in GHA wisdom decided to give me, as I have said, 2 wall units, not unlike a shelter accommodation, trust me, I know.
I feel I must point out that I have been staying here for over 9 years and when I accepted the house I was promised changes , i.e. cupboards and glass for above my doors, it never happened. These people who came to my home today are the first in nine years.
I was also told that they would only fit a bathroom unit and a certain amount of tiles, and very boring unimaginative tiles at that, I felt that paying a rent I should feel grateful, I don't, I am being abused.
To add insult to injury, one of the other `visitor` informed me that my hall would have work done to it and there will be a mess, this also infuriated me, considering I spent a lot on money making the pit I was given into an habitual home.
Due to work to be done in hall I will lose all my cornice and ceiling decor and he was amassed at work done.
alow is how my hall looks to date, god know how it will look once these animals get tore into it with there hammers.

So to bring you all up to date….am fuckin pissed off.
PissedOff
Just settling in
Just settling in

Re: Birness Drive

Postby HollowHorn » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:03 pm

Aye, but apart from all that, have a peaceful Christmas and a very happy new year. :wink:
HollowHorn
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Dexter St. Clair » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:11 pm

HollowHorn wrote:Aye, but apart from all that, have a peaceful Christmas and a very happy new year. :wink:

dazzababes wrote: yet again you felt compelled to chip in with more of your unnecessary acerbic, priggish crap.
Dexter St. Clair
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby HollowHorn » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:33 pm

'FAIL' Dex, my post was made in a warm and light hearted manner to the poster concerned, Butt out.
HollowHorn
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby lordsleek » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:37 am

Hey HH can't someone Fail the ignorant Cunt clean out the door. :roll:
eeeeeewwwww whats that!
Can I touch it?
lordsleek
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Dexter St. Clair » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:51 am

lordsleek wrote:Hey HH can't someone Fail the ignorant Cunt clean out the door. :roll:

by lordsleek on Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:57 pm

Dexter St. Clair wrote:
accompanied by one drunk in a black shirt, T shirt Cargo pants outfit.

drunk yes but sober now You are still a prick!

Still wearing the cargo pants?
Dexter St. Clair
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby lordsleek » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:45 pm

Still a prick?
eeeeeewwwww whats that!
Can I touch it?
lordsleek
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby My Kitten » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:38 pm

quit it!

FFS it's christmas, you remember the one time of the year where it is allowed to be nice to people

I hope you don't need to wait until New Shaws mess up your renovations after being promised them for years.

Im still waiting my march in, oh the joy of what they will mess up this time.
My Kitten
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby hazy » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:43 pm

Oh a cha cha cha you lot made the Kit swear. :twisted:
Thank you. And why not.
hazy
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby banjo » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:32 pm

aye,thats the box full.i say we empty it in the coinmaster right now.
banjo
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Return to Random Distractions