MPs expenses

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

MPs expenses

Postby hazy » Sat May 09, 2009 12:56 pm

Theres more to come I suspect. Why aint the opposition shouting from the high heavens about the dispicable claims these reprobates (A morally unprincipled person) that work as MPs. The reason is as I have always thought the vast majority are at it. No matter which party is in power . No one party is immune from this scandel so I defy any person to justify the morality of what is going on. Here is a question. If a family made a justified claim for FTC and are over paid through no fault of there own, the very same cunts are not slow to get there money back and deny a decent standard of living to good ordinary people .So are these fuckers in parliment now going to pay back through a injection of morality all the money they have stolen from the British public, NO CHANCE.These cock sucking thieving bastards are claiming for extensions ,toilet seats and runs in cars back and forward to football games. I will be destroying my voting card for the next UK election for one. Labour have just handed those Tory fuckers an Ace. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Thank you. And why not.
hazy
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Re: MPs expenses

Postby Dave » Sat May 09, 2009 1:53 pm

Seems the system is somewhat out dated, they are going to change it but I'm fairly sure the folks that claim the expenses did so by the rules.

Loads of people get expenses through their work and many diddle them. Think of those that need a company car? You get a full expensed car at one extreme or you get an car allowance, fuel allowance and tax break at the other.

The thing is you have to have systems to ensure that people are not out of pocket but you also get folk that use artistic licence. It is no different of the social welfare system so looks like there's going to be big shake ups from the top to the bottom.

Tally-Ho
A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.
www.davehouston.co.uk
Dave
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby onyirtodd » Sat May 09, 2009 5:13 pm

hazy wrote:..................... Why aint the opposition shouting from the high heavens about the dispicable claims these reprobates (A morally unprincipled person) that work as MPs. .................

When the Torygraph runs out of Government MPs to target they'll move onto opposition MPs then 'others' and so on right down to Fat Eck who will, I suspect, turn out to be the not-so-honourable member for Banff and Buchan.
238 to 127. All in all a good afternoon's work
onyirtodd
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby BrigitDoon » Sat May 09, 2009 5:14 pm

I wonder at these MPs who are paid handsomely for consultancies, non-executive directorships and so forth... why are they also paid by the government? Anyone else who tries this runs the risk of being prosecuted as a benefit cheat.
UXB
BrigitDoon
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby hazy » Sat May 09, 2009 5:18 pm

onyirtodd wrote:
hazy wrote:..................... Why aint the opposition shouting from the high heavens about the dispicable claims these reprobates (A morally unprincipled person) that work as MPs. .................

When the Torygraph runs out of Government MPs to target they'll move onto opposition MPs then 'others' and so on right down to Fat Eck who will, I suspect, turn out to be the not-so-honourable member for Banff and Buchan.

Onny you are unfuckin believable. :?
Thank you. And why not.
hazy
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby onyirtodd » Sat May 09, 2009 5:23 pm

hazy wrote:
onyirtodd wrote:

Onny you are unfuckin believable. :?

That's been said before but you may have to elaborate.
238 to 127. All in all a good afternoon's work
onyirtodd
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Dexter St. Clair » Sat May 09, 2009 5:54 pm

hazy wrote:Theres more to come I suspect. Why aint the opposition shouting from the high heavens about the dispicable claims these reprobates (A morally unprincipled person) that work as MPs. The reason is as I have always thought the vast majority are at it. No matter which party is in power . No one party is immune from this scandel so I defy any person to justify the morality of what is going on. Here is a question. If a family made a justified claim for FTC and are over paid through no fault of there own, the very same cunts are not slow to get there money back and deny a decent standard of living to good ordinary people .So are these fuckers in parliment now going to pay back through a injection of morality all the money they have stolen from the British public, NO CHANCE.These cock sucking thieving bastards are claiming for extensions ,toilet seats and runs in cars back and forward to football games. I will be destroying my voting card for the next UK election for one. Labour have just handed those Tory fuckers an Ace. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

On the nail, Hazy. These include a good number who've had a go at people seeking help in troubled times. Why hasn't the Telegraph used the popular phrase State hand out?
"I before E, except after C" works in most cases but there are exceptions.
Dexter St. Clair
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby lord lucan » Sat May 09, 2009 6:12 pm

Dexter St. Clair wrote:
hazy wrote:Theres more to come I suspect. Why aint the opposition shouting from the high heavens about the dispicable claims these reprobates (A morally unprincipled person) that work as MPs. The reason is as I have always thought the vast majority are at it. No matter which party is in power . No one party is immune from this scandel so I defy any person to justify the morality of what is going on. Here is a question. If a family made a justified claim for FTC and are over paid through no fault of there own, the very same cunts are not slow to get there money back and deny a decent standard of living to good ordinary people .So are these fuckers in parliment now going to pay back through a injection of morality all the money they have stolen from the British public, NO CHANCE.These cock sucking thieving bastards are claiming for extensions ,toilet seats and runs in cars back and forward to football games. I will be destroying my voting card for the next UK election for one. Labour have just handed those Tory fuckers an Ace. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

On the nail, Hazy. These include a good number who've had a go at people seeking help in troubled times. Why hasn't the Telegraph used the popular phrase State hand out?

politicians have always been at it, only problem for them now is that they can be scrutinised more closely, and they are more accountable to the public, they are also F***ing crap at their job which doesn't indicate value for money. On a more controversial point FTC (Family Tax Credit) there is no such thing as a justified claim for FTC, any claim indicates that the family have overestimated their ability to look after themselves and as such is irresponsible
Still lucan for me
lord lucan
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby Dave » Sat May 09, 2009 7:11 pm

Wow, all the wheelers and dealers edging in on this one. A tax avoider, a spam munching tax whore and few decent folk. I wonder when it'll crumble into chaos.
A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.
www.davehouston.co.uk
Dave
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby floweredpig » Sat May 09, 2009 7:20 pm

This will all end in tears.
floweredpig
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby hazy » Sat May 09, 2009 7:24 pm

dave3009 wrote:Wow, all the wheelers and dealers edging in on this one. A tax avoider, a spam munching tax whore and few decent folk. I wonder when it'll crumble into chaos.

Thanks to the paranoid one it already has.
Thank you. And why not.
hazy
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby wee minxy » Sat May 09, 2009 8:01 pm

ahhh greed greed, people just can't help themselves :wink:
wee minxy
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby floweredpig » Sat May 09, 2009 9:37 pm

I am saying nothing on the subject until i read The Mail on Sunday to get a balanced view.

And the Sunday Post letters page.
floweredpig
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Re: MPs expenses, SCANDAL.

Postby Nosht » Sun May 10, 2009 11:22 am

No wonder M.P.s wanted to exempt themselves from the Freedom of Information Act.
Oh, sorry, it's the newspaper's fault & our fault for misinterpreting & misunderstanding the exact nature of M.P.'s expenses.
I hope that they all paid Capital Gains Tax when their second homes were sold.

Regards,

N.
Nosht
Busy bunny
Busy bunny

Postby mr moto » Sun May 10, 2009 4:14 pm

We whine and moan about these self serving arrogant underhand dishonest parasites ' but what will we all do about them and their endless abuse of our hard earned money ? Nothing ..... and the parasites know this ,they will appear all over the media saying we are sorry, we will change, we will bring in new rules, we understand the publics anger, we must work harder than ever to regain the publics trust...blah blah blah......time passes and nothing changes. They have all the power, they decide to go to war,they decide how much money to take from our pockets, meanwhile' we have nothing but an utterly pointless vote every once in a while to make us feel that we matter, and meanwhile the same old tired discredited illusion of democracy goes on and we all go along with it .
mr moto
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Next

Return to Random Distractions