One to annoy the ladies.

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

Re: One to annoy the ladies.

Postby Josef » Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:45 pm

It was a common prank in days of yore, when we had to make our own entertainment you understand, to stretch clingfilm across the bowl and then lower the seat to hide the tell-tale evidence.
Josef
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby cachmagiro » Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:09 pm

Josef wrote:It was a common prank in days of yore, when we had to make our own entertainment you understand, to stretch clingfilm across the bowl and then lower the seat to hide the tell-tale evidence.

I've heard of that one before, but I never thought anyone actually DID it ::):
cashmagiro, wae a "S" no a "C"
....ah made a mistake when ah registered. tsk...numpty
cachmagiro
First Stripe
First Stripe

Postby John » Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:46 pm

No this is not what happened to me - the silly person actually had a transparent toilet seat and cover.
'It's a sad day for capitalism when a man can't fly a midget on a kite over Central Park'
John
-
-

Postby cachmagiro » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:48 pm

I agree ladies, it is indeed all about hygiene.

What I was going to go on and say was that if you ladies can manage to lift and replace the "lid"
then why the heck can't you replace the seat without complaining however, after reading all the replies
I'm going to have to eat humble pie and say, yes, we men should replace the "seat" when we have finished.
In fact we should be absolutely paranoid about doing so.

No doubt the member who seams to have taken umbrage at me a couple of times since I joined will have
something to say about this reply if they come across this thread, but tuff..... :mrgreen:

Although I originally said I'm not guilty of leaving the seat up, me better half says I've forgotten a couple of times,
so I include masel' in this.
Big of me eh!!! :roll: ::):

cashmagiro.
cashmagiro, wae a "S" no a "C"
....ah made a mistake when ah registered. tsk...numpty
cachmagiro
First Stripe
First Stripe

Postby Blueboy » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:25 pm

cachmagiro wrote:I'm going to have to eat humble pie and say, yes, we men should replace the "seat" when we have finished.
In fact we should be absolutely paranoid about doing so.

Hen pecked.

::):
Blueboy
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby cashmagiro » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:07 pm

Blueboy wrote:Hen pecked.
::):

Naw....cashmagiro :mrgreen:

btw it says this is my first post 8O
It isn't, I've just re-registered with the proper spelling of "cashmagiro" :D
"Bald is beautiful".....
sig inspired by catriona.
God bless you hen :-)
cashmagiro
First Stripe
First Stripe

Postby elgee » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:31 pm

Schiehallion wrote:
My Kitten wrote:Not only is leaving the lid up too bad practice,it is bad feng shui! I havent seen an upended lid in any female house ive been in - who wants to look at blue/green/yellow (insert favourite loo cleaner colour here) water?

It's also bad news for budgies who try to land on the seat only to find their wee claws have no purchase on the shiny seat and proceed to slide at speed down into the watery hole.

I'm pleased to say after dabbing the wee man down with a dry flannel and a couple of hours in front of the fire, flights were resumed later that evening.

A very similar, sad but fatal event happened to the budgie in my sister in laws hoose. We aw thot the budgie was fed up wi competing wi her persistently, shrill voice and committed sideaways. In fact, there was many a time I wanted to stick my head in the lavvie tae git away frae listening tae her but her man usally locked himself in there first.
elgee
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby HollowHorn » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:55 am

Ooooooooooooooooooo, get her! ::):
HollowHorn
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Peekay » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:16 pm

Josef wrote:It was a common prank in days of yore, when we had to make our own entertainment you understand, to stretch clingfilm across the bowl and then lower the seat to hide the tell-tale evidence.

I 'know' :wink: of one that you raid the hosts cupboards and remove every single label off every single tin can. For months after they don't know if it's a tin of beans or a tin of peaches

I've 'heard' of one that you pick on the passed out steamer in the corner, roll a condom down a pencil and insert it where the sun don't shine. Cue much hilarity as he makes his excuses in the morning to leave.

PK
Peekay
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Previous

Return to Random Distractions