Dear Santa

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

Re: Dear Santa

Postby Bex Bissell » Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:56 am

Alex Glass wrote:
Bex Bissell wrote:Now MK.
Really easy, par boil your tatties for 5 mins, rinse, shake thoroughly in a collander, this fluffs up the outside.
Pop in a roasting tin with gooseor duck fat and cook in the oven at 220-230 for 45 mins.

The bollocks!

Hi Bex

Welcome back.

Where have you been all this time?

All the best

Cheers A,

Dont believe the rumours about Camp Xray!

I took time out from the rat race, what with the 24hr party lifestyle involving private jets, fast cars and even faster women, it all began to take it's toll. So I sought advice from my good friend and leader of the Dem.Rep of Congo. Dr K Mfassa, his words had a profound effect and I took a more spiritual approach to life and set sail to South America where I stumbled across the Nguinea tribe.
I brought them wealth, medicine, knowledge, freedom and the common cold, but my time with them was brief and after I had set up an oil exploration rig amidst the village I left them rich in power and democracy.
So it's back to glasgow now and to catch up on whats been going on.

Actually, the real reason was work.
Bex Bissell
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Bex Bissell » Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:05 am

Sorry to go on...

MK, the trick is to turn your oven up as high as it will go, dont be afraid that it will stink out your kitchen because the good thing about duck or goose fat is that it dosnt smoke or smell when it is heated up to nuclear temps.
You'll need to make sure your oven is clean first otherwise the fat and grime will begin to stink the hoose oot.
It was a tip from I learned from Nigela, who I must admit, I thoroughly enjoyed watching rub olive oil and assorted herbs onto her Pousin prior to her inserting a cumberland sausage into it's cavity.
Here endeth the lesson.
Bex Bissell
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Pgcc93 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:43 am

Bex Bissell wrote:Sorry to go on...

MK, the trick is to turn your oven up as high as it will go, dont be afraid that it will stink out your kitchen because the good thing about duck or goose fat is that it dosnt smoke or smell when it is heated up to nuclear temps.

I wouldn't worry about that her kitchens a burnt out shell after the 'Toast' incident :twisted:
Pgcc93
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Fossil » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:51 pm

Stay on toipc ::):
Bum tit tit bum tit tit play yer hairy banjo
Fossil
-
-

Postby Doorstop » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:41 pm

I didn't actually ask for this present but decided to post it here anyway, to display it's utter, utter brilliance.

I opened my Secret Santa gift from work early (no respect for convention, me) and found this little gem.

Top Trumps Mullet Power .. play the never ending fun of Top Trumps wielding various degrees of astonishingly poor haircuts as your arsenal .. containing such hirsute weaponry as ..

Image.

Brilliant.

Even better is the companion game in the series .. Top Trumps Minger Power!

Need to keep my eyes open for that and complete the set. :D
I like him ... He says "Okie Dokie!"
Doorstop
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby invy » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:49 pm

Nice DS - some of my best mates sport mullets (as well as living in West Virginia relatively speaking :)) - gonna have to send them a link ::):

-Jim
That'll be Fife I can see from the window :)
invy
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby Speedbird » Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:00 am

A Mullet is the worst of your worries Invy - you look like you've been mauled by a 6 year old with a black felt tip pen! ::):
I can always rely on this forum to make myself feel about 10 times worse than I did before
Speedbird
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby nuttytigger » Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:43 am

i want my own place to live
nuttytigger
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Previous

Return to Random Distractions