East Kilbride town centre

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

East Kilbride Town Centre

Postby mrbrain » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:24 pm

Ok thanks for the positive input but please dont think I am trying to be akward or disrespectfull I believe its nice to be nice as it costs nothing and if you give respect you should get respect back this is the way I operate but it seems that pub clientell in most bars especially younger generation seem to have this cavalier attitude that I know everything which is really quite wrong trust me when I say this includes some 40 year olds also I totally despise ignorant people and have no respect for them in the slightest this includes all matters no matter how small you may think I am bitter but I am not basically you have to make a stand always remember it doesnt matter who you are and that includes myself there is always someone better and quicker sorry if i seem angry with East Kilbride but I do live here also and most of my neighbours are fantastic no problems but when it comes to the social side in the bar or club scene in East Kilbride its a complete no no it does leave me baffled its completely pathetic shallow people..
mrbrain
Busy bunny
Busy bunny

Postby mrbrain » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:18 pm

I think all bouncers in East Kilbride seem to think they know it all if thats the case why dont they try and see if they can push innocent people around in the East End of Glasgow I bet they wouldnt, last to long in the social scene pathetic horrible people. :D :D :D :roll: ::):
mrbrain
Busy bunny
Busy bunny

Postby mrbrain » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:16 am

I see there was a recent big fight in shenanigins bar in the olympia East Kilbride Town Centre where there was people injured etc as the local paper quotes this information may help those injured the best suggestion for the people concerned is see your solictor consult victim support and make a claim for compensation make sure any injury,s are photographed for evidence and make a formal claim against the bar concerned it is to your advantage after all it,s really quite a bad place :!: 8) and is to your benefit ...
mrbrain
Busy bunny
Busy bunny

Postby Bingo Bango » Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:46 pm

did a bigger boy steal your full stop button while out on the town in east kilbride shopping center?
Bingo Bango
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby scallopboy » Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:51 pm

Punctuation, grammar and a good command of the English language are no laughing matter. ::):
scallopboy
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Bingo Bango » Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:57 pm

scallopboy wrote:Punctuation, grammar and a good command of the English language are no laughing matter. ::):

quite, which is why i was almost crying while trying to decipher mr brain's ramblings!
Bingo Bango
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby mrbrain » Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:36 pm

OOOOH I am really sorry if you think it,s rambling,s you dont even know me so I really dont understand How you can make a comment like that on this post the only person that,s laughing is me have a nice day :o
mrbrain
Busy bunny
Busy bunny

Postby Vladimir » Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:50 pm

I think the grammar is shit too... ::):
Vladimir
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby ramor69 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:11 pm

What has the granma got to do with this? :?
We're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the Stick Insect got stuck on a sticky bun.
ramor69
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby mrbrain » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:20 am

I totally agree ramor ,it,s just people being really silly but would not be surprised if they socialize in the Town Centre bar and club scene a bit of advice if you ever have the unlucky exp to attend a function in East Kilbride Town Centre bar and club scen and if you see the country bumkin,s wearing a flat cap pair of green welly boot,s and a long stick with a swinging motion from side to side they you know you have met the local grousebeaters, but dont be fooled some actually try to use the art of disguise by wearing normal civilian clothe,s but it,s :D :D doesnt matter you soon will be able to see through there disguise and find out it,s a GROUSEBEATER :D :D :D :D :D :D :wink: :wink:
mrbrain
Busy bunny
Busy bunny

Re: East Kilbride Town Centre

Postby Bingo Bango » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:56 am

mrbrain wrote:I totally agree ramor ,it,s just people being really silly but would not be surprised if they socialize in the Town Centre bar and club scene a bit of advice if you ever have the unlucky exp to attend a function in East Kilbride Town Centre bar and club scen and if you see the country bumkin,s wearing a flat cap pair of green welly boot,s and a long stick with a swinging motion from side to side they you know you have met the local grousebeaters, but dont be fooled some actually try to use the art of disguise by wearing normal civilian clothe,s but it,s :D :D doesnt matter you soon will be able to see through there disguise and find out it,s a GROUSEBEATER :D :D :D :D :D :D :wink: :wink:

your credibility is, in my eyes, lessened greatly by the fact that you cannot construct a sentence that can be read easily and resort to weird analogies with grouse beaters and cannot reply to anything on this thread without going back over how terribly awful EK town center is.

if you expect reasoned debate, or even to be taken seriously please try bringing your argument to the forum in a format we can all understand

:)
Bingo Bango
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby mrbrain » Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:48 pm

OK I understand you can figure it out that,s ok but this was explained right at the very start regarding the hassle and not a freindly place the bar and club scene is in EK town Centre I am not going to waist my time explaining again and that.s the end of the matter since you like to condem my grammer well that,s up to I couldnt care less what you suggest or think all I know is I speak the truth regarding town centre Trouble and most people would agree who have ventured out there ..
mrbrain
Busy bunny
Busy bunny

Re: East Kilbride Town Centre

Postby Bingo Bango » Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:15 am

mrbrain wrote:OK I understand you can figure it out that,s ok but this was explained right at the very start regarding the hassle and not a freindly place the bar and club scene is in EK town Centre I am not going to waist my time explaining again and that.s the end of the matter since you like to condem my grammer well that,s up to I couldnt care less what you suggest or think all I know is I speak the truth regarding town centre Trouble and most people would agree who have ventured out there ..

eh? 8O
Bingo Bango
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Previous

Return to Random Distractions