Johnny Vegas, Last night...

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

Johnny Vegas, Last night...

Postby evilmiss » Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:19 pm

Oh dear. This had to be the most ODD gig I have attended. Mr. Vegas, pished as a fart, had the staff at the Stand bring him a huge, green wheelie bin. He promptly inseted himself into the bin, had a pee (on his jacket) and had a sing-a-long to YMCA.

Johnny Vegas then decided to close the bin lid: smashing all of the glasses of booze, belonging to the peeps right next to the stage.

Now, that not being enough, a member of the audience was summoned to cut his hair. Doing so, the member of the audience made a dog's dinner of a hairstyle reminiscent of your local tramp-do. After this accomplishment, he took off his t-shirt, to expose a rather large pair of man-boobs (My eyes, they burn...).

After a few songs, some lovely stand-up and general piss-taking of crap hecklers, the night ended...with a thunk. Johnny had fallen over, bin included. I think that he really smacked his noggin quite hard...

Anyhoo, t'was fun. Scary, but fun.
Don't dream it. Be it.
evilmiss
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby james73 » Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:51 pm

I'm afraid I'm firmly in the "still waiting for this guy to make me laugh"
category when it comes to Mr Vegas.

James H
He's over there...
james73
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby paladin » Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:20 pm

If you saw a gross lard-arse performing like this on the way home......it would be scary, funny......and free.

The only 'celebrity status attatched to Johnny is the surname.....Vegas.

I guess the best laugh will be when Johnny pops his clogs, and instead of the usual pallbearers........that huge green wheelie bin will come in handy.
paladin
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby evilmiss » Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:28 am

paladin wrote:I guess the best laugh will be when Johnny pops his clogs, and instead of the usual pallbearers........that huge green wheelie bin will come in handy.

I think that is a sure thing. IHe must be drinking any monies that he receives, so the green wheelie bin may be the only thing that will be left available.

It was really odd, I still have this creepy feeling...like my skin is covered in tiny ants, when I think back to that gig. 8O
Don't dream it. Be it.
evilmiss
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby mustardman » Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:02 pm

Fat unfunny bastard :!:
mustardman
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby paladin » Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:39 am

evilmiss wrote:I still have this creepy feeling...like my skin is covered in tiny ants, when I think back to that gig. 8O

At the very least, I would be asking for a refund .........or would slap a compensation claim in for trauma dispensed .......mibbe that would bring the gross Johnny- lardarse down a wheelie-bin size or two. :roll:
paladin
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby George » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:39 am

What's with the anti Johny Vegas rantings?....he isn't that funny granted....but I'd rather listen to him than the crankies at the citizen or francie and Josie or watever the two crap poofs were called....personally I think all commedians are totally lame and unfunny, but feel Johny Vegas is no worse than the rest. Oh...Bill Hicks WAS kind of funny.
George
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby paladin » Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:14 am

Nothing personal re- Johnny, but I'm just wondering if a photograph of Mr.Vegas in G1 would have taken the £50 on offer for biggest sh*t that I (and probably everyone else) is still waiting to see on display.......as promised by George. :roll:
paladin
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby George » Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:21 am

Since it's you Paladin. Your wish is my command.
George
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Return to Random Distractions