The OFFICIAL Festive Fun thread

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

Postby Fossil » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:49 pm

What a great night we had at Hidden Glasgow!!
Snap!

It was never going to be a good night for either Shereen Nanjiani or Moira Anderson when they both showed up wearing the same dress - and neither found it amusing. They both spent the entire night trying not to be seen in the same floorspace, and of course both wanted to be told that they looked the best in it! The truth was of course that neither were going to be looking hot in something that had been picked up in a poundstretchers clearance sale!
Randy Mandy (well Janette Krankie)

It looked like Dazzababes and Janette Krankie were getting along great after a few prolonged festive kisses under the Mistletoe (I think she actually brought her own), but Molendinar took home the trophy after busting a few crazy moves on the dancefloor. When Janette Krankie joined in it looked like a bad attempt at a scene from Saturday Night Fever.
The Big Cleanup

The morning after saw the big clean up. What wasn't expected was to pick up a coat and discover rhona cameron and Pcgg93 curled up together fast asleep! Well of course makeup had to be applied and photographs had to be taken. Pcgg93 and rhona cameron were both suprised when they finally came to to see that the office had been redecorated with pictures of them both looking like a bad drag act!
Bidding War

Nothing much was happening so My kitten and Carol Smillie were starting to look for mischief. Well they found themselves in front of the photocopier which was immediately used to copy their boobs! The biding war that followed by the boys to get a hold of one of the copies meant that neither would have trouble affording the taxi home that night!
Battle of the Babes

Red Cola and Sharon spent the evening trying to outdo one another. First there was bickering over who had the sexiest new outfit (Red Cola by a mile), the best haircut (Sharon again). and then who could kiss the most guys - this had to be Sharon. By the end of the night they were both looking pretty rough - but i wouldn't like to say who wast worst!!
Stationery Stock-Take?

Crusty turned up late after drafting in 'Santa's little helper' deebers to help with a late afternoon stock take of the stationery cupboard. It must have been pretty hard work counting all that tip-ex because they both looked a little flushed by the time the arrived.
Kings of Clubland

My Kitten, turbozutek and purplegrum headed out after the party to the local nightspot to survey the talent. purplegrum told me that he pulled a cracker, but My Kitten said it was more like grab-a-granny night with purplegrum as the top prize. turbozutek was less forgiving saying the only cracker he pulled was his own when he got home - ha!
Chipolata Time

For reasons only known to himself Fossil decided to toss himself off in front of the entire party and start urinating on the table. Then, with an adeptness that astonished many partygoers (where did he learn that?) Ronnie removed Fossil's underwear in one swift pull. Fossil then proceeded flex his torso and show off his thong.

Fossil
Bum tit tit bum tit tit play yer hairy banjo
Fossil
-
-

Postby purplegrum » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:53 pm

Sharon Goes Wild

After dancing round her handbag to Kylie and flashing her arse for the guys at the next table (which went down rather well if the cheers were anything to go by!) Sharon made a play for her boss, looks like she'll be up for promotion next year! - or at least a position at the managers desk. None of this seemed to put off cheeky chap The Modern Fossil who was following her around all night like a lost dog.

Kings of Clubland

Turbozutek, PurpleGrum and PGCC93 headed out after the party to the local nightspot to survey the talent. PGCC93 told me that he pulled a cracker, but Turbozutek said it was more like grab-a-granny night with PGCC93 as the top prize. PurpleGrum was less forgiving saying the only cracker he pulled was his own when he got home - ha!
purplegrum
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby DMcNay » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:59 pm

Great, I seem to have got off lightly so far....
Too few hours in the day.
DMcNay
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Sharon » Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:00 pm

Its funnier than I remmebr it being!!

I might do a special Glasgow edition :wink:
Beware of yawning dogs.
Sharon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby purplegrum » Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:13 pm

Hopefully the real night out will be as good as the computer says it'll be!
purplegrum
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Molendinar » Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:22 pm

Let me reassure everyone that I will not be touching any chipolatas...

"What is the good of being a genius if you cannot use it as an excuse for being unemployed?"
Molendinar
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby turbozutek » Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:25 pm

turbozutek was less forgiving saying the only cracker he pulled was his own when he got home - ha!

8O

Fap Fap Fap...

Chris...
turbozutek
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Pgcc93 » Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:44 pm

Dr. Lightning wrote:Great, I seem to have got off lightly so far....

Aye! so far ::): It's just a matter of time.
Pgcc93
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Re: The OFFICIAL Festive Fun thread

Postby My Kitten » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:09 am

http://www.chunkideas.co.uk/snowball/

and the HG traditions scandal generator

Chipolata Time

For reasons only known to himself josef decided to drop his trousers in front of the entire party and start dancing on the table. Then, with an adeptness that astonished many partygoers (where did he learn that?) fossil removed josef's underwear in one swift movement. josef then proceeded to run around the party looking for his (now hidden) underpants covering his modesty with a chipolata from the buffet table.
Randy Mandy (well ally doll)

It looked like cumbo and ally doll were getting along great after a few prolonged festive kisses under the Mistletoe (I think she actually brought her own), but dickyhart took home the trophy after busting a few crazy moves on the dancefloor. When ally doll joined in it looked like a bad attempt at a scene from Saturday Night Fever.

Snap!

It was never going to be a good night for either monument or my kitten when they both showed up wearing the same dress - and neither found it amusing. They both spent the entire night trying not to be seen in the same floorspace, and of course both wanted to be told that they looked the best in it! The truth was of course that neither were going to be looking hot in something that had been picked up in a poundstretchers clearance sale!

Storm in a D-Cup

After trying to organise some drinking games (at least it wasn't charades) lucky poet spent the last hour of the party persuading shardonnay and sharon to have a Best Boobs contest with him as the cheif judge. I'm told that shardonnay won in a flash!

Stationery Stock-Take?

cheesemonster turned up late after drafting in 'Santa's little helper' poodiecat to help with a late afternoon stock take of the stationery cupboard. It must have been pretty hard work counting all that tip-ex because they both looked a little flushed by the time the arrived.

Mine's a Pint

Like a Greyhound out of the traps, john made a dash straight for the bar and looked like he was trying to beat the 'Most Pints at an Office Party' Record as soon as the Bar opened. Needless to say he acted like a complete prat all night and was last seen staggering off heading for a Doner Kebab.

and of course

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/bctktyCciJZf43bkUSNQ
два сталкиваются
My Kitten
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Fossil » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:10 am

:D cool
fuck all has changed
:D
Bum tit tit bum tit tit play yer hairy banjo
Fossil
-
-

Postby Shardonnay » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:41 am

Loving this I just clicked on the snowball ::): ::):
Shardonnay
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby poodiecat » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:41 pm

Monster, you have noted the numbers all wrong. Swish! You better turn into a nice Normandy Brie at midnight or else ....
It's just a ride.
poodiecat
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby JayKay » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:09 pm

Quality never goes out of fashion.
*value of posts can go down as well as up.
JayKay
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby My Kitten » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:35 am

два сталкиваются
My Kitten
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Previous

Return to Random Distractions