The Shingles Thread!

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

Re: The Singles Thread!

Postby Speedbird » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:25 pm

Hmmm, maybe.
Last edited by Speedbird on Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I can always rely on this forum to make myself feel about 10 times worse than I did before
Speedbird
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Riotgrrl » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:37 pm

If that girl had been me, I would have punched your lights out, no questions asked.

You got lucky in that you sexually assaulted (for that is what you did) a relaxed kind of woman, as opposed to a woman like me.

If she had made a fuss and got the police involved you would not only have got an assault charge, you would have been put on the Sex Offenders list.

Just saying . .
International general interest photoboard: http://photofit.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Riotgrrl
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby Speedbird » Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:01 pm

I KNOW, that's why I feel so bad about it!!

I wouldn't DREAM of doing that, which makes it even worse and worrying to me. I feel abject shame.

Honesty is the best way in the end, the fact that I have just admitted something like that, must tell you something.

I wonder how many other people would actually have the guts to say something so terribly wrong as that?

One has a really good memory, and I don't forget things very often, so I'll play it over and over and basically torment myself with it, don't you worry!!

Anyway, moving swiftly on.

Speedy - NOT a sexual deviant!
Last edited by Speedbird on Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I can always rely on this forum to make myself feel about 10 times worse than I did before
Speedbird
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Lucky Poet » Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:23 pm

Ah the demon drink! So long as you feel bad that's the main thing I guess.

Actually, hang on a minute, this isn't all some online masochistic fetish thing is it? ::):
All the world seems in tune on a Spring afternoon, when we're poisoning pigeons in the park.
Lucky Poet
-
-

Postby Speedbird » Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:26 pm

NOPE!!, I feel bad enough to actually admit it. In PUBLIC.
Speedbird
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Lucky Poet » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:06 pm

Just kidding! Seriously, there's no point beating yourself up over it. Aye, it was a very very silly thing to do, but you know that. I'd say no real harm done, all in all. (I should maybe don a flameproof suit myself now.)
All the world seems in tune on a Spring afternoon, when we're poisoning pigeons in the park.
Lucky Poet
-
-

Postby Speedbird » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:19 pm

Yes, it was just so out of character for me, I think that's probably the worst bit of all, and of because it falsely portrays me in such a bad light.

More so than usual I mean! ::):

Anyway, moving swiftly on ....
Speedbird
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Riotgrrl » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:37 pm

You were lucky - your 'victim' didn't get upset or angry.

Next time none of you punks might be so lucky. It might be ME you're feeling up!!!!! That would teach you all!!!

Don't beat yourself upset . . (she should have done that for you last night :D :D ) . . maybe some guy or girl reading it will think twice the next time they go to do something daft like that, and you'll have PREVENTED it happening to someone else. :)
International general interest photoboard: http://photofit.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Riotgrrl
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby Lucky Poet » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:44 pm

True, it's a cautionary tale. (I'm not one of the punks though, just passing by... Nothing personal, but ye've got the wrong bits.)
Lucky Poet
-
-

Postby Speedbird » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:08 pm

Quite. I am not a punk and there will not be another 'victim', I think I just traumatised myself more than anyone else, that's all.
I'm bi and prefer mostly Men, so it's doubly complex for me, it isn't just simply straight forward what I'm feeling here.

Now you realise why I'm beating myself up so much over it?? It made absolutely no sense to my normal character!!

It's like a vegitarian being cruel to an animal, that's how I feel! (and no, that isn't the best analogy, but you get the jist of it).
It runs DEEP.

Anyway, yes, as a good warning to others, DON'T!!

Now, if you don't mind, I'm off to lie down in a darkened room somewhere and quietly despair at myself.
Speedbird
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Speedbird » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:53 pm

No more drink for me, I feel suddenly as if I can't trust myself.
Speedbird
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Lucky Poet » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:25 pm

You should maybe think of it as a brainfart, some weird unexplained behavioural blip. What you said does make it seem peculiar. (It's not quite the same thing but I remember the one time I've ever snogged a lass, in Edinburgh after the Hogmanay street do in 1998/9 while merry on acid. It just seemed more polite than shaking hands. Totally out of character on a few levels.)

Maybe a wee bit less drink? But it sounds like you got a healthy fright, I can't see it happening again!
Lucky Poet
-
-

Postby dazza » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:55 pm

Lucky Poet wrote:I remember the one time I've ever snogged a lass, in 1998/9 while merry on acid.

Quote of the week!
dazza
-
-

Postby Speedbird » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:58 am

Ever had that horrible feeling where you feel as though you have mugged yourself??

Everything I have just stood for has been taken away in a few moments of complete drunken madness.

I feel like I've just been attacked.

Anyway, it seems to have done me much more harm than anyone else.
Speedbird
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby BrigitDoon » Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:24 pm

Speedbird wrote:Ever had that horrible feeling where you feel as though you have mugged yourself??

You've been done by the Beergorilla, haven't you? :wink: You know who I mean, he beats you up and steals your money and then trashes the room...
UXB
BrigitDoon
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

PreviousNext

Return to Random Distractions