Art Deco Glasgow

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

Postby glasgowken » Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:11 pm

Mozilla Composer is very simple to use, if a little basic :) Ideal for a first website.
I hate all that Flash, and other crap some people seem to need :? Some of the worst websites have crashed my computer.
glasgowken
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby retired tiger » Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:39 pm

johnnyanglia wrote:Thanks for all the replies. I was impressed with you site Retired Tiger. I think i will have to go on a course because i really dont have a clue when it comes to computers !

Praise much appreciated :oops: A course would be a good idea if your not too confident, but I'm sure a good teacher will make it all seem simple. I was lucky. When I worked offshore we had to use the dreaded puter a lot for data handling, but some of the lads were real whizz's at it so they passed on a lot of knowledge to us old timers. The FrontPage turorials take you through building a site in very easy stages, and it worked for me.
Good luck!
retired tiger
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby retired tiger » Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:52 pm

Looking good!
retired tiger
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby retired tiger » Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:58 pm

As my dear old mum lived here Image
in Dumbarton Road I felt the need to check out the area. The picture was definitely taken looking NW and the new looking flats are on the corner of Thornwood Ave and Kennoway Street
retired tiger
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Previous

Return to Hidden Glasgow Projects