Hidden Glasgow Hall of Record

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

Hidden Glasgow Hall of Record

Postby crusty_bint » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:42 am

This forum will keep running for as long as there's a server hosting it. We're all just a tad more complicated...

We have lost many valued contributors over the past few years. People who wove the threads of knowledge contained here. People who, for those of us lucky enough, became our friends.

Please use this space to share any posts of our lost friends & contributors that are of significance to you, anything that left an impression, a comment that made you laugh, a post that answered your question, a thread that made your jaw drop, anything you think we'd like to remember.
here i go, it's coming for me through the trees
crusty_bint
-
-

Re: Hidden Glasgow Hall of Record

Postby banjo » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:14 pm

good shout crusty.not everyones cup of tea but I do miss that scallywag dexter st clair. :roll:
banjo
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Re: Hidden Glasgow Hall of Record

Postby Delmont St Xavier » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:44 pm

I think Hollowhorn's 'directory' of this site where subjects were classified and laid out in an easy to find approach was one of his greatest contributions to this forum. I miss his wee messages in my inbox but I have to say, as much as Dexter could add a valued contribution to this board and he did many times, he also chased away as many with his mannerisms. I can see a reply already being penned 'evidence please'.

:)
"Listen, it's too big a world to be in competition with everyone. The only person who I have to be better than is myself. And in your case, that's enough."
Delmont St Xavier
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Return to Hidden Glasgow Projects