Search found 1 match

Return to advanced search

Re: Battle Burn

During the 2nd world war 225 Hamilton Rd. Was used as an emergency broadcasting station. This is why it was the only house In Mt.Vernon to keep its cast iron gates and railings. It was purchased by James B MacWillam as a private house in 1946 and sold to Reo Stakis in 1950 223 Hamilton Rd was owned ...
by 13Blackcroft+
Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:44 pm
 
Forum: Hidden Glasgow Projects
Topic: Battle Burn
Replies: 61
Views: 62358

Return to advanced search